If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...229230231232233234...249250Next »

2311/2500
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Tuesday 23/04/2013, 23:29

@Yayoi:
I like Imanah, good card. Kudos for going the extra mile and drawing her!

@TheDoomBug:
Good God... You've finally done it. You've created a UR card that rhymes with "orange!"
2312/2500
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 00:27

You know what Freaks need?

2*
8/1
Protection: Bonus

or alternatively,

2*
8/2
Courage: Bonus protection

Hula just doesn't cut it anymore.
2313/2500
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 00:47

@ghelas: Glad you like her. Maybe someday we'll get a female Yeti.
2314/2500
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 02:12

Sentinel 2*
6/3
Ability: +2 damage

Idk why, but I feel like Sents needed more damage for ELO... idk
2315/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 24/04/2013, 04:29

@Wisemenduessel
tbh if anything i reckon it's more similar to cancel own team bonus that is always on no matter what rather than the current Leader bonus which requires a "flag" from similar cards to make it take effect.
Nevertheless, we are getting ahead of ourselves here, it's all just speculation about how these effects are coded. Perhaps a more relevant discussion at this point in time is whether such changes will create a more dynamic deck-building atmosphere or whether it will only further polarize deck building into omghaxdeckwtf

Yeta
Frozn
3* 5/5
defeat: -3 opp life. min. 3
2316/2500
GLKnight - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Friday 26/04/2013, 10:06

Figured that the game could use another S.O. couple in the game, and figured that this would be a good match.

Name: Triev
Clan: Rescue
Stars: 3
Power: 7
Damage: 2
Ability: Revenge: +4 life
Bonus: Support: +3 Atk.

Story: Triev and his girlfriend, Recka, were enjoying their lunch at the Red One Motel when the Xantiax leak happened. Saved from being transformed by the gas by her, Triev has volunteered with the Rescue in the hopes of helping Pasteur find a cure for the mutation, collecting samples and chemicals that may aid in turning the Berzerk back to normal.

Name: Recka
Clan: Berzerk
Stars: 4
Power: 8
Damage: 3
Ability: Support: Dmg. +1
Bonus: -2 opp. life, min. 2

Eating lunch at the Red One Motel restaurant after winning a Powerlifting competition, Recka saved her boyfriend from the Xantiax leak by throwing him clear away from it. Always the gentle soul, the gas has awakened an angrier, more protective side to Recka. And although she wants to be cured, she's growing to like her new found power...

(Note: Recka is based on female power lifter Samantha Wright in my idea for the character design, eventually leading to a She-Hulk like character for the Berzerk. Figured I'd kill two birds with one stone for her.)
2317/2500
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 04:39

@GLKnight:

I like the story, but I definitely think Recka is OP. Virtual 8/9 4* is too much, and she's still rather solid whether you shut down her ability or bonus.
2318/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 04:57

@ghelas
i first thought that as well, but considering Raven i reckon she's not that OP. Raven just being in your hand creates fear and trembling due to her OHKO potential while Recka will still rely on other cards to intimidate.
2319/2500
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 05:08

Roots: 2*
5/4
Ability: -3 opp power and damage min. 2

Roots need better cards. This isn't OP because Attack Manipulation would beat this card easily.
2320/2500
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 06:02

@AR

Was that supposed to be a 2*, or did you typo? Because you know how staff perma-banned Arno from ELO? I just can't see them releasing an Arno-on-steroids.

Even putting Arno aside, this card is very strong. Even with the 'attack manipulation weakness' you speak of, your card

a) Only has that weakness against bonus-based round winners. Against life-gap clan bonuses, this card is actually a very good fighter. eg. Radek, Rodney, [insert a load of other cards], etc. In which case, the 4 damage is too much for a 2*.

b) Still has strong DR.

Roots do not need better cards anyway.

Have fun creating!

« Previous12...229230231232233234...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals