Lethal Weapons

Lethal Weapons
Friday 12/08/2011, 11:14
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
56 messages
Lethal Weapons
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 12/08/2011, 11:14

When Igor needs a weapon, it couldn’t be easier - he simply pulls out one of the knives in his body. Artus never goes anywhere without his ball and chain. And to protect his money, Pallack wouldn’t think twice about sacrifying his abstract sculptures. But Diana, fed up with belonging to the weaker sex, devotes all her energies to inventing weapons which no man can resist…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

11/56
Whitedragon11 - Colossus - Limit Break English
Friday 12/08/2011, 11:53

A good release today with some really nice art.

If you want to see their final art forms and their abilities and to discuss the new cards, check out Lethal Weapons
12/56
Bobblefighter - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 12/08/2011, 11:56

Finally, Nightmare gets a really good cheap DR, that's really handy!
13/56
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 12/08/2011, 13:16

Love
The Nightmare dr. However seems like 5 power is all we are ever gonna get our of a dr with stop bonus
Ulrich Nerfeniti Artus Thaumaturge Cr. Oh wait nistarock but hes a 5 star
Like new cards for Pussycats wish they could do more aginst stop ability clans they need a card like Karen or with higher base damage like Yayoi
Also all in Igor or just the fact it could happen is upsetting
14/56
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 12/08/2011, 13:23

Wow.. nice release

Igor: wow, another good 4 stars for Freaks
this card is nice IMO
I always think that heal and poison would be a nice blend and now we can get it in 1 card
power wise, 7 is not the best Freaks could get, but he is pretty decent
however, Freaks have too many good level 4 cards,
I would choose Bogdan, Grudj after that Igor or Pyro depending on preference
Bogdan and Grudj frequent ban in ELO makes Igor could be used in those weeks

Artus, the first impression: really?
dang... it never cross in my mind that Nightmare would get a good DR
now it would be a headache to fight Nightmare user because I believe Nightmare user could use a good DR like him
5/3 is so-so, however his ability really makes him shine, -3 opp damage min 2 is just too good for 2 stars (kinda look like Arno)
to add SOB could make against GHEIST a less hassle (Toro 2 damage anyone?)

Pallack, the most meh card in this release
6/5 is fine, but his ability is useless
why do you want to protect the damage if you cannot win the round?
it is kinda hard to make him win without using too much effort
maybe good for Frankie Hi replacement, or for starters card (since he has decent damage)
but I don't really see any reason to use him in competitive deck
15/56
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 12/08/2011, 13:24

Diana, first when I see 8/4 +3 life, I thought she is a five stars! that's why I said oh, it's an ok card
but then I realise she is a 4 stars and shout OMG
it is a good stats for 4 stars
yes she has a flaw against SOA but so does another 4 stars from Pussycats (apart from Yayoi and Baby Q)
hmm.. this card almost replace Jeyn completely (except you want damage instead of life gap)
those 8 power is pretty nice, and 7 life gap for 4 stars is pretty decent
16/56
AU-AuToBoTs - Guru - Aussie Uprising English
Friday 12/08/2011, 15:09

What is a DR
17/56
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 12/08/2011, 15:10

At first I thought Igor was in the Nightmare, since Igor is the name of the assistant for Dr. Frankenstien.
18/56
iGraff - Titan English
Friday 12/08/2011, 15:27

At first i thought Igor was ok but then when you think about it,he's scaryyy.

You win a round with him and not only you get 5 damage through,you get poison AND then on top of the raw damage and poison he gives you a life point every round up to a maximum of 10 (i think).

That's some scary sh*t.
19/56
INM_Manecas - Imperator - Irmandade do Novo Mundo Português
Friday 12/08/2011, 15:34

Igor will certainly be a decent 4* for the Freaks if you can't afford the likes of Grudj or Bogdan

Artus is one of those cards that people can't really hate despite the stats because he's what the Nightmare needed - a decent low star DR, if Arno finds lots of use in Roots decks then so will Artus in the Nightmare

Pallack is a bit of a letdown - he's more of a potential Frankie Hi replacement than a reinforcement for the Uppers, can't help but feel another great oportunity was missed to make a decent 2* for the Uppers - taking 1 or 2 damage away and reducing him a star would make him competitive with the other lousy 2* cards of the Uppers.

Diana is a wonderful card that joins the likes of yaoi and Baby Q for the 4* spot, I'd personally use yaoi then Diana and then Baby Q - too bad the lack of decent 2*s in the clan keeps me from using two of these

Overall with the exception of Pallack the new cards are quite nice
20/56
IM_BlueMuffin - Veteran - Immortality English
Friday 12/08/2011, 15:37

I love the art in all of them(: I checked them out on my Ipod

I love Quirky's art(:

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals