Click here if you forgot your password.

Extended Stays

Extended Stays
Friday 26/08/2011, 11:29
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
57 messages
Extended Stays
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 26/08/2011, 11:29

There are many visitors to Clint City who end up never leaving. Boyle was always on the road until he became a regular fixture with the Berzerks and in the local bars. Miho, who should have only stayed at the Red One Motel long enough to assassinate Aniki, has settled down there. And sent to Earth to be psychoanalyzed, WoodXsxt feels quite at home with the Sakrohm, even if they are a bit on the crazy side. And now that Quinn has been accepted by the All Stars, well he’s not about to go anywhere!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

41/57
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 27/08/2011, 15:06

Yes iGraff, that would make me much happier than that lousy slot machine...
42/57
Cypherax - Veteran English
Sunday 28/08/2011, 01:31

IGraff, I couldn't agree more. That would lift the game to a new level of awesomeness
43/57
Czyngis Cohen - Titan - Srebrna Orda English
Tuesday 30/08/2011, 12:53

IGraff, that would be awesome, considering some of the fugly last level card graphics when much better wait unused at low levels.
44/57
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 30/08/2011, 21:21

And I totally disagree with the "awesome, do that!" faction. No, no, no - don't do that! I don't want to check a card every time by looking at it - to see what level that card actually is. If this was done I predict 2 things:
1) massive errors in playing due to "oh, that card was not at the level that was shown!
2) massively prolonged playing time to eventual careful checking of each card after each round to see at what level each card is.

Neither of those is a good thing. Imagine, say, Magic:TG cards where you could decide on the picture of every land (to keep it relatively small). Oh boy...
45/57
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Tuesday 30/08/2011, 23:04

Well tbh I'm impartial about the whole art thing but DerMagus both those problems can be easily remedied by adding a number for the card on the fight view. (in top left corner or so) so 3* in the top left corner, this way you can see the starcount without mousing over the cards constantly.

The only real problem I would see with the whole thing is it'd be nigh impossible to really keep it simple on the coding and functioning part of the game
46/57
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Wednesday 31/08/2011, 00:37

MTG is a fun TCG tho I still hate these releases.
47/57
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 31/08/2011, 01:19

Dermagus you shouldn't be working out maths by looking at the art work. The stats would be the same just not the picture.

So many people presume...so bad.
48/57
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 31/08/2011, 05:56

I dont get why they take the time to make all Pic lvls..
If all cards will end up in max anyway..

The whole Evolve in collect,fight,Evolve

Is awfull,They should give it more purpose..like a card only lvl ups if on LW,something like that..
49/57
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 31/08/2011, 18:09

Yurieu AV: Some people (like myself) like collecting the cards for there artwork. i find it very interesting to look at the card getting more powerfull/odd/cool e.c.t as it levels up.
50/57
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 13:45

Boyle: Not the worst 5*, but the Berzerk has better 5*s. 7/10

Miho: 5 power is too low. appart from that shes not the worst 2* 5/10

Quinn: I don't really like this card. I would prefer to use Harrow Ld, Asporov, Spudd, Marina e.c.t 6/10

WoodXsxt: Not the worst 2* ever but i would use some of the other 2*'s first. 6/10

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals