Live from the stars

Live from the stars
Friday 02/09/2011, 11:54
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
77 messages
Live from the stars
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 02/09/2011, 11:54

For his arrival in Clint City, Dobbs is offering a special deal on his Sakphone 24G. For every 3 handsets purchased, you'll receive a half-price membership to the Sakrohm and an authentic printed autograph from Guru Cr! It’s an opportunity not to be missed and we look forward to seeing you in thousands down at the GuruCom stores.
Dobbs Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To get this character, you must unlock his last mission before October 2nd.
« Previous12345678Next »

41/77
XC Pingvin - Hero - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 03/09/2011, 11:00

Does any1 else feels like this card is suppose to belong with Uppers, the guy looks like dorians apprentice imo
42/77
eLtAssassin - Guru - Limit Break Română
Saturday 03/09/2011, 11:16

Ok, so 7-3 for Ngrath after soa is eaten alive but 7-4 is good? it's only 1 damage difference. The same goes for Nata, pathetically underpowered for 7-3 against anything else, but again the 7-4 is good. I do admit that it's a good card to have but I honestly will prefer Corrina over Dobbs most of the time, even if she has one less power because her ability gives you something all the time, not only when you're against sob.
Dobbs is a decent card, don't get me wrong, but I think that a good soa card was a lot more necessary than protection bonus for Sakrohm since Ludwig is hard to fit into a deck.
43/77
ilv19 - Guru English
Saturday 03/09/2011, 11:20

To follow up.
The reason the new mission aren't following the purpose of the Ld missions talked about before. Because it of 2 things.

1. The cards aren't good. They're "only" decent.
I don't expect them to be great like Pirana's Donnie Ld. That's because Donnie is now a must-have (most-used if not banned).
Instead they should be good without being a must-have or must-used.
Meaning other cards can replace them but they're unique enough to be used against that other card based on personal preference or style of play.
For example Nightmare's Dudley Ld and All Star's Harrow Ld.
Harrow in T1 has a lot of competition but he is unique in that he is good on a heavy All Star week and he can 2HKO with Marina and Alexei without fury.

Dudley is another example he has too many competition from the great Life Gap-ers Kenny and Azel to the all stop Glorg to the new revenge Russel even the power manipulator Oshitsune.
But he is unique enough to be used based on player preference.
He is kinda versatile he can be used to bluff and gain more than just pill advantage and deal damage too.
That is something unique to him no other Nightmare card can do.
He is unique enough to be used without being a must-have/must-use.
That is what Ld cards are supposed to be.

I think this is a unique card without being a must-have for Sakrohm.
But for the current Sakrohm this may be a must-use card. But that's just because Sakrohm cards now are to unstable against SOAs.
44/77
xavpoi - Novice English
Saturday 03/09/2011, 14:35

hey
45/77
Huei - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 03/09/2011, 15:19

Thumbs up for Ilv19 except for Donnie ld. It should be Bonnie Ld

Agree with what he has said and Dobbs Ld is a usable card, not a staple but indeed useful when it comes to SOB.

Uranus,Sigma....etc, they are elo banned. So now we have 3* choices between Murray, Corrina, Ngrath and Dobbs Ld. It may be up to preference. If you want att manipulation, Corrina. life gap, Ngrath and Murray. Scared of sob and soa? Dobbs Ld.
46/77
ITs Kryssys - Hero English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 09:15

They need to hurry up and put a Junkz legendary
47/77
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 12:24

Kryssys: I think Travis Ld will be a Junkz Ld card.
48/77
sora_sky - Veteran - We are Singaporeans English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 16:17

What happen to the Miss clint contest?
49/77
Moose Tank - Titan - Power of the Moose English
Sunday 04/09/2011, 22:17

@sora_sky

The winner will be announced tomorrow.
50/77
JohnnoM - Senior English
Monday 05/09/2011, 07:45

Absolutely love the last art. Im gonna get him just cause of it.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals