Kolos Attacks

Kolos Attacks
Monday 05/09/2011, 11:42
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
88 messages
Kolos Attacks
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Monday 05/09/2011, 11:42

From September 5th you'll be able to get your hands on the Kolos collector figurine! Each figurine will come with a certificate of authenticity signed by the illustrator as well as a card containing a code, which once registered on the website, will allow you to obtain a SNEAK PREVIEW of the new legendary card characterizing Travis Ld.(You will also be able to unlock Travis Ld in three months' time through the legendary missions).To find out more about the figurine, go to this page. And that’s not all. 10 figurines (each containing a code) are up for grabs every week for a month from the figurine release date on September 5th 2011.To take part in the prize draw, you must be ranked among the top 150 in the daily tournaments.
« Previous123456789Next »

21/88
bak)a - Titan English
Monday 05/09/2011, 13:50

Travis Ld

* pow 1 dmg 1
** pow 4 dmg 2
*** pow 6 dmg 4 skill.-6 opp damage,min 4 lol
22/88
Mortuis - Guru - the courtyard of shadows English
Monday 05/09/2011, 13:57

How long until Amazon sells out?
23/88
UM - FoF - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/09/2011, 14:07

When I click on the button to buy it on this site, it takes me to the French Amazon site. I cannot read this site and as such cannot purchase the figurine. When I search on the UK site, it shows nothing matching Kolos. UR please contact Amazon and get them to make it available on all of the sites for the countries that can purchase this. Preferably, before they all sell out!
24/88
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Monday 05/09/2011, 14:26

Use google chrome It will instantly translate the page (if u wish ofc ) But either way, when I clicked on the link it was fine?
But just in case yours ins't working, here
http://www.amazon.com/Kolos-Limited-Action-Figure/dp/B004XL9TTU/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_1
25/88
4evrafterlife - Senior English
Monday 05/09/2011, 14:31

Wish we could pay with it through paypal..
26/88
crocobill - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 05/09/2011, 14:39

If you are in Europe, you can only purchase it through the french Amazon : http://www.amazon.fr/Figurine-Urban-Rivals-Limited-Action/dp/B004XL9TTU/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1
If you are in the US : http://www.amazon.com/Kolos-Limited-Action-Figure/dp/B004XL9TTU/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_1

We would have prefered to have one single platform for all the countries but Amazon doesn't work this way
27/88

Cool India ruled out yet again
28/88
morshu the shop - Hero English
Monday 05/09/2011, 16:42

I find it rather humorous that Travis can completely nullify kolos' ability, true to his description. Bout freakin time the Junkz got a decent card, and the Nightmare clan finally gets a weakness. So freakin OP.
29/88
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 05/09/2011, 17:02

Its too expensive for me to buy all i can do is hope i win one lol.
30/88
Cirassiram - Master English
Monday 05/09/2011, 18:18

It's really cool to get Kulos...but will it be available in the philippines?The shipping will kill us if its coming from the US...

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals