Deathmatch leads to the downfall of UR

Thursday 22/09/2011, 02:44
-sCapeg0d- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit BreakEnglish - Thursday 22/09/2011, 02:44

This might be the breaking news in the near future. I do not mean to be rude but I would like to point out the grave flaw of the deathmatch mode.

I have come across several level 35+ players who play .. umm ... very very bad (sorry but that's the truth). What's up with that? In order to confirm whether they are playing for fun (with rainbow decks, archaic cards etc), I do check up on their profiles. Imagine my surprise when I found out that a particular player who is at level 30+ is just 2 weeks old into the game.

I must say that while the deathmatch mode is a great mode to play and level up, the level requirement in order to play the mode should be increased from the current requirement of 15 to a level where players at the least know the basic strategies, moves and plays of the game. Plus, I find the deathmatch mode biased towards the players with the over-powered cards and the low level players do not even stand a minute chance against them.

I know it sounds discriminating against the low level players but it will be for their own good (won't it?). Again, my sincere apologies for any misconceptions & misunderstandings on the topic.

I'd like to know if the community shares the same thoughts as me.

ty and GG ... always
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 22/09/2011, 22:23

You do realize this is a game right? Because a player is good, he shouldn't have to give away his cards. >.>
12/14
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 23/09/2011, 01:53

@Gomla: Helping out the community doesn't mean giving away free cards or being overly generous ... helping out through the forums, teaching newbs the basics of the game etc, that;s the kinda help I'm talking about.
13/14
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Friday 23/09/2011, 06:13

There is no level limit in this game, DM just makes XP gain easier

DM made my life easier!
14/14
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 10:24

DM is just like playing on a tournament reaching 100+ Pts.
too bad i sometimes timed-out because of looking at the forums

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals