Tools of mass destruction

Friday 23/09/2011, 11:22
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 23/09/2011, 11:22

You can tell an artisan by his work. Carlito’s a tattoo artist who’s worked hard to make a name for himself in this tough environment, much like Melinda in the world of construction. Jeffrey’s never really had a job but can do just about anything you want with a bowling ball. And as far as Arnie’s concerned, well he believes true creativity lies in finding the most effective way to annihilate everything…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

11/53
LiuTian - Senior English
Friday 23/09/2011, 12:23

Jerffrey - Berserk's 2nd sob after Taylor.
And wow Vortex has 25 cards after 1 year and Berzerk has 18 after 4 months?
I demand more Vortex cards
12/53
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 23/09/2011, 12:25

I was wrong in my earlier post, I guess Taylor is also SOB making him the first of his clan XD. Sorry everyone
13/53
iGraff - Titan English
Friday 23/09/2011, 12:30

No love for the Roots
14/53
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 23/09/2011, 12:51

Don't worry, we'll probably see new Roots next release. Remember that time when we waited 9 months for a FPC release, just to get Sayura?
15/53
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Friday 23/09/2011, 13:53

Boyle is pretty good actually IMO
16/53
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Friday 23/09/2011, 13:57

They should make new Leaders and Rootz!!!!
17/53
coaltrain_BZ - Guru - BrainZtorm English
Friday 23/09/2011, 14:04

Wow good cards for the clans that i don't run lol. i think alot of La Junta users will use Arnie... lol
18/53
0 Rowan LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Friday 23/09/2011, 14:47

Not only is Arnie good card, but he's SOOO sexy! Bryan now has competition for the best looking MAN of La Junta.
19/53
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/09/2011, 15:04

Great,another release without the Roots. i could care less about that clan in all honesty,but come on,why are you dodgin' em man?

Im also not too crazy about this weeks release either. Aside from Arnie, Carlito may see play in ELO and free up a spot for where Shogunn probably wont be anymore allowing the Bangers to get even stronger and bring out yet another powerful 4 or 5 star from their ranks to play alongside their mighty 2s and 3s.

As for the Berzerk, im just going to be blunt about it; Melinda and Jeffrey suck. Sure,maybe in any other release in any other clan,Melinda may have just been a good 3rd or 4th 5 star to sneak in for DM,but shes not even good at that,even if she does lose life;though i may use her once i get her,just to see how good she truly is.As for Jeffrey,whoever keeps saying that Jeffrey is waaaaayyyy better than kawamashi is really,really high. Jeffrey is only good if you cant afford a Taylor or a Lola,and his sob really is limited compared to kawamashi. You think that sob is going to protect him against Piranas? No,i didnt think so.

Oh,and here is a little observation i made about the Berzerk release: Abilitywise,they resemble Taylor and Lola with the star count reversed and the abilities swapped,just in this case Melinda is the huge 5 star and Jeffrey is the puny 3 star.
20/53
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 23/09/2011, 15:13

Two Berzerk double in row to feture a girl (Miho and Melinda)

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals