Tools of mass destruction

Friday 23/09/2011, 11:22
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 23/09/2011, 11:22

You can tell an artisan by his work. Carlito’s a tattoo artist who’s worked hard to make a name for himself in this tough environment, much like Melinda in the world of construction. Jeffrey’s never really had a job but can do just about anything you want with a bowling ball. And as far as Arnie’s concerned, well he believes true creativity lies in finding the most effective way to annihilate everything…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

41/53
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 24/09/2011, 22:12

@Thoazol, that would be it... Now we have no leads -.-'
42/53
Ceisha - Legend English
Monday 26/09/2011, 11:15

I got all 4 characters in like 3 packs....didnt think much of it until i saw u guys talking...
Boy I'm lucky...i guess.
43/53
Medivh - Guru English
Monday 26/09/2011, 13:56

Arnie's the only one worth getting.

Btw, love the avi Orpheus! Game of Thrones ftw!!
44/53
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 26/09/2011, 16:39

Melinda: Not the worst 5* ever made but when you compir her to the other Berzerk 5*s shes not that good. She could be used in a Berzerk T2 deck though. 6/10

Jeffrey: I quite like Jeffrey, Lola is better but i would use him over Kawamashi. 7/10

Carlito: Anuther card which isn't bad just not as good as the other cards in the clan. 6/10

Arnie: He is quite good but i would use Bryan over him 8/10.
45/53
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Monday 26/09/2011, 22:44

Melinda - Yes she does have 6 base damage and 7 Power but Melinda's ability isn't quite upto snuff if she has +3 life she would be better even though she'd be the same as Oren of The Freaks and Bloodh of The Piranas. Lola is the only other Berzerk with the ability Defeat + X Life but she recovers 3 life and Her Power isn't as high as the Other 3* Berzerk

Jeffrey - It is always good to have another SoB because with Taylor it is really difficuilt to fit a 5* in a T1 deck although it is not Impossible But with 7/3 stats Jeffrey will be seen in Mono Berzerk decks but SoB is a good ability to have don't get me wrong but Lola is Like a DR, Kawamashi has Attack manipulation, Vivian has Unstoppable Damage and Norman has 8 Power

Carlito - Not the best Bangers card but Not the Worst either he will replace Garrik but Loocio will still be best 3* Bangers But Carlito would be a good beginers cards sort of like Pallack but he is a Uppers while Carlito is Bangers

Arnie - He replaces almost every 4* La Junta yes his damage is 4 which is not as high as La Junta 4* Like Bryan who has 5 damage but his Power is excellent at 8 With Chiro being The only other 4* La Junta with 8 Power But she is restricted to mono and you can Put alot of Pillz on him aslong as he doesn't encounter SoA
46/53
Tuesday 27/09/2011, 02:31

Melinda:5*, so definitely not best for elo. 7 power(decent enough) and 6 damage(8 with bonus... Sorta). This card is pretty good compared to what we already have for Berzerk. I personally dislike how all this card has to win is it's power. Although not a good one, the defeat + 2 life compensates for this, it isn't very good balance. Great way to start a fight, but useless in almost all other areas.
7.6/10
Carlito: this card is simple, if you plan on elo decks, you might be interested. If your looking for a card that blocks damage reduction, hes the right card. I prefer Kluwn and some others, but hes a good addition.
6.8/10
Jeffrey: i dislike him, as he has decent power, poor damage, semiuseful ability, and his bonus to compensate for the damage. Better than some 3* now for Berzerk, but we should expect better ones.
7.3/10 for now. Most likely 4/10 later
Arnie: best in the release. La Junta bonus makes a gain if you win, relying on power and ability. 8 power can easily be worked with. La Junta is known to have good 2 *, so he fits in elo and t2.
Stats with bonus are 8,6. Ability makes him good finisher( so if your opponent has 6 life, go all out on him. You will see that if he wins, its a ko, if he loses he regains pillz, making just about his only weakness power/attack reducers, and damage reducers. Manouver past these and you have Arnie as a top ranked card.
9.2/10
47/53
Thursday 29/09/2011, 03:56

Didn't Dorian used to be gold?
48/53
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/09/2011, 14:27

Tititoro: I don't think so, as far as i know he has allways been an uncommon.
49/53
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 06/10/2011, 13:03

New cards tommorow. Predictions are Roots, Sakrhom, Rescue, and Piranas.
50/53
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Thursday 06/10/2011, 15:44

Yeah, really hoping for a Roots ( or 2 ) also you cant exclude bezerk, who knows they may get another few cards But then again, unlikely 2 weeks in a row..
Also I dont think Sakrohm will be getting anything soon with the recent release of WoodXsxt

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals