DT Guide

DT Guide
Friday 30/09/2011, 04:07
Mr Intelijent - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
110 messages
DT Guide
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-VersifiedEnglish - Friday 30/09/2011, 04:07

This is the long anticipated DT Guide. I have won DTs in both formats so should know what I am talking about.
These rules apply for both formats.

1.In DT there are two types of decks that generally see great results. The high damaging deck and the low star deck. A High damage deck is one where you will get at least two 6 damaging cards half the time or more. A low star deck in Type 1 Is a deck with less than 23 stars while in Type 2 it is usually a 9 – 10 card deck which is under 27 stars.

2.Normally I say to include these cards but not this time, Damage Reducers, Heal Cards and + Life cards will slow you down. Try not to include them in your deck and if you must then make it 1 Max.

3.Rule 2 being said, Jungo, Pussycats and Sakrohm will generally slow you down and dramatically lower your chances in any format. Recommended you do not use these clans even in half deck.

4.Try and go mono (1 Clan) as this will make your deck stronger. Sometimes the difference between winning and losing is drawing a 3/1 split and not getting the bonus you wanted or needed. La Junta and Montana are good examples for this. That rule only applies for the Low star deck. If you are going for the High Damage deck then using two clans will be the best way. A good example of this would be Bangers with All Stars or Uppers.
« Previous12...4567891011Next »

101/110
E10din - Titan English
Wednesday 08/02/2012, 03:58

Alright. i was just curious as to why a new guide was stickied rather than sticky the already existing one. both guides are of great quality
102/110
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Wednesday 08/02/2012, 05:07

Thankyou that means a lot to me
103/110
TnT_MeRm - Moderator - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 08/02/2012, 23:56

Simple answer to your question ANON_32 - I am waiting for new updates to happen before finalizing any stickied thread in the message board.

Once it's out, I'll check for any major differences that will make the current guide(s) outdated and will update them as necessary (Yes this applies to all other guides in this message board). Of course, I won't be the only one deciding this - I will involve other EN moderator in the process, which could mean I might end up getting Mr Intelijent update this thread.

Besides, If I stickied this straight away, soon after I'd see somebody else creating a guide and wanting for it to be stickied too - proven and tested in the past. Most of the time they become too repetitive. Just learning from experience.

To clear things up, of course I am not taking credit for the DT guide - hence the reference and citations.

For any other questions about my actions - I would prefer to hear from them straight away, so please consider PM'ng me next time.

Cheers,
Merm
104/110
badass_zoro - Senior English
Saturday 07/04/2012, 02:58

In your opinion, what deck is the best for newbs like me in dt? 2hko ones or the low star count ones
105/110
Saturday 07/04/2012, 09:42

The best deck for news would be 2HKO ones. Low star ones put you at a disadvantage that is why only experienced players tend to use them or prosper with them while 2HKO decks give you equal if not better opportunities than your opponent which makes them easier to use and more straight forward. PM me if you want a deck idea.
106/110
4D whitebeard - Senior - The Fourth Dimension English
Monday 09/04/2012, 10:36

What is happening with the new deck formats? is there still a 25 star limit an do you have to use standard/nonstandard cards? i just dont understand whats going on
107/110
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 10/04/2012, 01:17

U can use any where from 16 to 40 stars but, from what i know, it auto matches u w/ decks of similar star count
108/110
Tuesday 10/04/2012, 13:11

@4D whitebeard

What jayceone said is correct for the Extended format. In Extended you can use any start count with any card while in Standard you can use any star count with only Standard cards. It matches you with similar decks as stated so do not think that if you run a 40 star deck you will verse 25 star ones.
109/110
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Monday 16/04/2012, 23:26

Very impressive guide. Would like to see this stickied.
110/110
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 17/04/2012, 01:22

Every DT guide will basically come down to this

yk-lyss - Legend - Youth Kriminals
Sunday 27/11/2011, 01:42
Guys, guys, guys, just play fast, low stars, and win a lot.

sticky that and you are set.

« Previous12...4567891011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals