Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Just got Uranus and Graks, what cheap to put with them?

Tuesday 04/10/2011, 02:50
PillWork4Food - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
PillWork4Food - Master English - Tuesday 04/10/2011, 02:50

Certain that the only way to play survivor is with Uranus and GraksmxxT I went ahead and scrounged whatever clintz I could for them.

What can I use with them cheaply? What clan has good, but cheap 4-5*s for survivor?
« Previous12Next »

11/17
OC-Vanity - Hero - Open Casket English
Wednesday 05/10/2011, 23:09

If I'm not mistaken All Stars have some nice cheap 4-5 stars with Spudd, El Gringo etc. When you scrounge the money you can move onto Marina, Striker, etc. Maybe when you have jesus amounts of clintz Lamar Cr
12/17
Jaannsen - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 07/10/2011, 16:59

Why do people hate on Skeelz? I have gotten 24 in survivor with them and the world record is done with Skeelz/Sakrohm.....
Caelus is kind off a must though
13/17
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 07/10/2011, 17:30

Jaannsen: I don't think people hate them its just that most people prefer a bonus which is helpfull more often.
14/17
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 08/10/2011, 04:43

"There is no way I'm selling these. I've seen way too many decks with these boasting a ton of wins."

Yeah because the majority of their cards cost 7k + You have two very good and expensive cards and then you have average cards. So Instead of using 2 Extreamly good cards with lots of average cards. Sell them and buy 8 Very good cards.
15/17
fisheatdog - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Saturday 08/10/2011, 14:12

My advice is to play deathmatch to at least level 45. that'll give you time to gather some clintz, a better, well rounded deck, as well as better leaders (Ambre, Morphun). thats what i did, i just hit 45 and automatically brought out Morphun to survivor and did so much better than i could've with anyone else.
16/17
wizardsap - Senior English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 12:30

Actually, even though Ambre and Morphun boast allot of good stuff, I prefer Eyrik, why?
1. Ambre can only Boast her ability twice.
2. Ambre has pathetic stats herself, 6/4
3. Any good player can out beat Morphun with a well played 2HKO
4. Even though mophun has a good ability, the all- stars crush him, because if you have 13 pilzz
And low power, who cares!
17/17
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 13:10

The thing with Ambre is that you only need 2 rounds to win, the two rounds she appears.
Whether you are play ELO Survivor or even the more evil T2 version, she practically guarantees a victory in 2 rounds and that is 90% of every fight.

Everyone knows when they go against Ambre that you only have two rounds in which to win or create a lifegap sufficient enough.
The only clan (to date) that I have found to be effective against Ambre decks - Pussycats.
Their innate DR offers a certain amount of protection, because even though Ambre affects Power, damage is the thing that creates victory or loss.

Eyrik even though he offers constant power reduction his ability is still weak compared to Uppers or even Sakrohm.
The only time when Eyrik is devastating is with All Stars, practically a -3 Opp. Power each and every round but even then...if his deck faces Uppers and power reducing cards like Herman and Nellie...he still faces a VERY tough battle.

However, even though Ambre offers a certain amount of RIDICULOUS boost to power, they are not invincible.
Her ability creates predictability and the deck irrespective of clan, is still vulnerable to poison and DR.
Sylth, Sigma, Muse and even Karrion are devastating as it affords additional damage during the Ambre rounds.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals