[EVENT] North By Northwest

Thursday 06/10/2011, 14:53
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
100 messages
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 06/10/2011, 14:53

Clintcity is into turmoil as one of the Polit diplomats has been murdered. The Sentinel and the secret branch of the Junta have set in motion the machine to find the mysterious murderer.

What will become Regor, an Uppers poor publicist mistaken for a certain Jorje, the alleged murderer?
Come and participate in the adventure into this 6 stages event.

Event from 10/10 to 11/21 for 32 players. 1 week per stage (6 weeks in total).

IMPORTANT : According to the group configuration for each stage, a strong presence and involvement is demanded to the participants. It will be vital for the event to run smoothly.

The registration conditions will be : to be level 50 minimum and Imperator. Having succeeded to reach 1300 in ELO. The players will have to post a screenshot of their mission consisting in reaching 1300 in ELO in the French comments of the event. The 32 first players matching with the criteria will be allowed in the event.

The different stages will be revealed as Regor's story goes along. So, the rules and the deck formats will be progressively revealed.

However here are the prizes for each stage :

1st stage : George and 4 credits
2nd stage : 1 Lola + 5 credits /1 Taylor + 10 credits
3rd stage : 1 Emeth + 1 Hawk /1 Dorian + 1 Zatman + 5 credits
4th stage : 10 credits + Jay
5th stage : 5 credits + Toro + Rolph/5 credits + Praxie + Chiara
6th stage : 1st possibility : Sigmund Cr + Caelus Cr + 15 credits + jackpot distribution / 1 Jackie Cr + 5 credits.
2nd possibility : Copper + Emeth + 5 credits / Manon Cr + 15 credits + jackpot distribution.

Don't worry if you do not understand the prize distribution immediately, it will get clearer as the stages go along.

This is occurring there : North By Northwest
« Previous12345678910Next »

91/100
Miss Sky - Guru - Immortality English
Sunday 01/01/2012, 01:34

Do plz
92/100
Sunday 01/01/2012, 17:14

Goodbye and hope u come back
93/100
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 01/01/2012, 17:58

Close the subject cuz event is closed
94/100
karmaryn - Legend English
Sunday 01/01/2012, 19:43

I don't know why Miss Sky is spamming in this topic. I'm still waiting for an answer from admins, because players from final stage still haven't got their prizes (even after one month). It's a shame, official tournaments should have higher standards (and as far as I know there weren't any problems in the russian and the dutch versions of this event).
95/100
Wednesday 04/01/2012, 00:34

Hmm u will not know why i spam this topic
96/100
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 04/01/2012, 03:08

Get a life.. geez
97/100
Wednesday 04/01/2012, 03:13

Really because i have one and i make a name for myself in UR ok
98/100
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 04/01/2012, 03:31

You sound like a 9 year old boy... go calm yourself down and get some sleep.

you are currentyl making a name as a really annoying person
99/100
Arunarsirakul - Senior - Open Casket English
Wednesday 04/01/2012, 06:48

Miss Sky please do not spam on topic. It is inappropriate and many people do not appreciate it. I hope that you will refrain from doing this again. I agree that they are not being nice, but I am sad to say that they are right. You should not do this! It just causes confusion and people such as myself, would click on it thinking that there is something important. Once again, I hope that you will refrain from doing this again. I believe that you will be reading this and for that, I really appreciate it.
100/100
KARD_KEEPER - Eternal - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 04/01/2012, 15:49

Back to the topic at hand.....The prizes have still not been awarded.....what is going on here

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals