Gail Ld makes her return to Clint TV with a new and even more ground-breaking concept for a show. Every week, she’ll invite two clan members and get them to debate subjects as broad-ranging as the economy, show-business and ice-cream flavors. Then at the end, as no one will have understood anything anyway, there’ll be a fight to decide just who was right and who was wrong. Clint TV, the television of tomorrow...for you today!Gail Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before November 13th.

Cancel

offline bucaboy(LOA) Legend Legends of America
Saturday 15/10/2011, 04:24

Damn i guess im not the only one with mission issue.

Cancel

offline EagleOtto Imperator GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY
Saturday 15/10/2011, 04:27

The 5rds of survivor is a pretty cool challenge, hard but not just a grinder, actually need some skill

Cancel

offline AU-AuToBoTs Senior Aussie Uprising
Saturday 15/10/2011, 04:33

Yes it is I only get 2-3 in survivor

Cancel

offline Awesoe Colossus aussie crusaders
Saturday 15/10/2011, 04:33

I have unlocked the missions but it seems a lot of people r having trouble... sorry for those having trouble

Cancel

offline Puddin Tame Guru  
Saturday 15/10/2011, 04:36

I like the idea of the win 5 in a row in survivor. It is less of a grind and more of a challenge.

The mission are locked for right now though.

Cancel

offline 0 Pride Imperator URBAN MADNESS
Saturday 15/10/2011, 05:08

I made a prediction last thursday, that they you will release Gail Ld last friday
and i was so happy i'm rightsmiley
though i didn't invest on them due to lack of clintz

Cancel

offline Lucas_Nscto Imperator  
Saturday 15/10/2011, 05:59

Yesterday I was thinking about the ld cards and I was so sure it'd be Scott Ld coming back, so I bought a lot Rescues. smiley

And I liked the survivor challenge, had a little trouble to beat this one.

Cancel

offline UM_Screx Imperator URBAN MADNESS
Saturday 15/10/2011, 06:18

What clan do you think the next ld is for... We got Lois Ld a month after dobbs, so they're probably going to release it early november. My guess is Skeelz

Cancel

offline Herm_Blackfire Titan  
Saturday 15/10/2011, 06:46

Finally got it to unlock after completing a mission. A very big Thank You to all that posted info.

Cancel

offline yk-lyss Titan E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 15/10/2011, 07:16

Missions will not unlock for me.

Cancel

Answer to this subject