Gail Ld makes her return to Clint TV with a new and even more ground-breaking concept for a show. Every week, she’ll invite two clan members and get them to debate subjects as broad-ranging as the economy, show-business and ice-cream flavors. Then at the end, as no one will have understood anything anyway, there’ll be a fight to decide just who was right and who was wrong. Clint TV, the television of tomorrow...for you today!Gail Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before November 13th.

offline alakama Colossus  
Saturday 15/10/2011, 11:20

Finished an another mission(Sentinel) and it unlocked the 1st mission for me. Not sure, it will work for everyone, thou.

offline KR_Copacabana Titan Knights Ressurection
Saturday 15/10/2011, 13:27

You just have to finish any mission available with any clan to unlock the Gail Ld missions.

offline TacticalChi Imperator  
Saturday 15/10/2011, 14:46

My first mission has been unlocked since it came out yesterday but it won't count towards the 30. Also its in my mission list so dunno what its up i would've thought it would be fixed by now

offline SyNphoenix999 Titan Synergy
Saturday 15/10/2011, 15:46

Guys, I really have a hard time trying to win 3rd mission - Reach 5 in Survivor Mode. If anyone know a good tip/tactics to share, please let me know. This task seems to be a killer for me. Thanks all!

offline SylverGirl Master URBAN MADNESS
Saturday 15/10/2011, 17:07

I bought some new cards (piranas) and that unlocked the first mission

offline Lucas_Nscto Imperator  
Saturday 15/10/2011, 17:35

I really wish the next ld is a Roots card. They need good 2* other than Arno

offline SaphiraJFire Guru  
Saturday 15/10/2011, 18:01

I will never get 5 in survivor I will try but ya its way to hard and just flat out wrong I have tried in the past and have never gotten it ever!

Saturday 15/10/2011, 19:53

Not many will ever get this mission done with I have never reached 5 in survivor at all ever I have tried not a fan at all of survivor either at all I have only ever went into it for these missions anyways now I need to reach 5 HA~!
I will not get this at all. I can not imagin many will be able to get this one done.

Saturday 15/10/2011, 20:30

Step 5 is that 15 wins in a row or am i understanding this wrong.
If so I have and will never win 15 battles in a row.
Someone please clear this up this is insane! omg

offline Filthy Flea Colossus URBAN MADNESS
Saturday 15/10/2011, 20:56

@paulphoenix999 Just use any clan, you dont have to use Uppers

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.