Click here if you forgot your password.

New Show

New Show
Friday 14/10/2011, 12:17
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
190 messages
New Show
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 14/10/2011, 12:17

Gail Ld makes her return to Clint TV with a new and even more ground-breaking concept for a show. Every week, she’ll invite two clan members and get them to debate subjects as broad-ranging as the economy, show-business and ice-cream flavors. Then at the end, as no one will have understood anything anyway, there’ll be a fight to decide just who was right and who was wrong. Clint TV, the television of tomorrow...for you today!Gail Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before November 13th.
« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

161/190
Gmann99 - Senior English
Sunday 16/10/2011, 21:17

Easiest LD ever.
162/190
peladaum - Titan - Piratas do Atlântico Português
Sunday 16/10/2011, 22:04

I remember when the missions where like: "win 25 fights with knock out from Ghumbo",now all the missions are so easy. I like because in 1 or 2 hours i´m done. But it sucks because i did the first time too and it took me a lot more.
163/190
Kryoza - Titan English
Sunday 16/10/2011, 22:30

To unlock the missions, just buy a upper you don't have in your collection. For instance, I sold my Eliott and bought it back again, it unlocked my Gail Ld missions, hope it helps you
164/190
DarkenedNova - Imperator - The Alliance English
Monday 17/10/2011, 02:18

Got her in about 3 hours.
165/190
ownedudead - Senior - Open Casket English
Monday 17/10/2011, 07:31

Nope nvm, i gave the survivor one last go and got it thank GODDDDDDD
166/190
xwarbotx - Titan - The Pro Ghosts English
Monday 17/10/2011, 09:14

They have to add a survivor challenge with the clan I hate the most -_-
167/190
sythalia - Imperator - ONE WORLD English
Monday 17/10/2011, 10:23

You don't have to play Uppers to complete the survivor mission
168/190
xwarbotx - Titan - The Pro Ghosts English
Monday 17/10/2011, 10:54

Really!!! sweet. Thx for telling me
169/190
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 17/10/2011, 12:12

"To unlock the missions, just buy a upper you don't have in your collection. " ... oh, how nice, you are telling me to 'just' buy Amanda! ... still no reaction from support, btw. Thumbs down.
170/190
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 17/10/2011, 17:37

Greetings.

Easy killer(s). Use your given cerebral talents, and let a cooler head prevail. ;-]

No one needs to buy Armanda Cr to unlock a mission. (Or for any purpose short of pure collecting, for that matter.) You don't even need to sell your cache of Bianca cards, and buy them all back. Simply put any Uppers card on the market that you only have one of. Now, cancel the sale.

There you go. It left your Collection, and then you got it 'new' again, toggling the game engine to look for active missions.

I'm not saying people should have to jump through hoops. Players have a reasonable expectation for a system to work properly. If it fails to do so, then it should be addressed. However, since the problems have been clearly defined, and addressed, by the player community above, the only thing left to do is let Customer Support do their thing.

If anyone is determined to 'assist' them with their 'helpful' comments and suggestions, then perhaps the green ? tab (Contact us) might be a better way to go than posting here. After all, if some of the knee-jerk reactions above couldn't be expected to take the time to read the posts that came before them, why would you expect it of someone else?

Peace, Love & Harmony, folks. ;-]
LOA Daigon

« Previous12...1213141516171819Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals