Click here if you forgot your password.

Hidden Sides

Hidden Sides
Friday 21/10/2011, 11:21
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
Hidden Sides
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 21/10/2011, 11:21

Working as a bank employee by day, Jayzel undergoes a complete transformation by night to sing in the Pink Club. Katrina won’t reveal her talents to just anyone but her healing powers certainly work miracles. Troompah would do anything to stay calm but if her son Boohma is in any danger, her more violent side will emerge. And as for Jimmy, it’s probably just as well you Don’t know his darkest secrets or you might be paid a visit from Giovanni
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123Next »

21/30
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 24/10/2011, 02:29

Katrina in my oppinion: utterly useless, only useful in elo, and isn't particular defensively or offensive. I have hard times winning a fight with Steve if the time arises. Offensive use is low, defense relies mearly on bonus alone.
2/10
Jayzel is exceptional. Revenge abilities are easy to get in to play, especially with Pussycats. 4 damage can result in elo offense. The only flaw to this card is it has only 7 power, bonus doesn't back that up, and ability vaguelly. Interesting, but i'd expect her well in elo.
7.5/10
Jimmy, great addition to Montana users. Now, we have not just a t2 damage reducer, but he also has good stats. This provides offensive and defensive use. Similar with Pastor, you have 7 power if you'd like to pill out, but basically they may have to dodge around your bonus, dealing minor damage, lose altogether, dealing 6 damage, and if they use a damage reducer, they just wasted it, as you lose little pillz.
9.8/10
Finally Troompah, 6 power isn't quite a standard most five stars should meet, but her ability is so valuable, it compensates a lot. Pill out you have high attack, pill low you have high attack. Offensive and defensive, providing massivedamage and a useful +2 life when you win.
10/10
22/30
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 24/10/2011, 02:38

It's a so-so release that I even forgot to review it

Jayzel.. ok.. a ganguro, right..
7/4 is a nice stats, this card is the most all arounder in Pussycats 3 stars squad
Cherry, Muze, Candice, and Noemi will become hard to use against SOA (not enough damage or power)
SOA ability is nice, but I don't like those revenge condition

sometimes you need that SOA right on the start for example, against Kolos, but this card cannot provide those protection
7/4 without her ability will make her simply below par for a three stars (since she has not attack or power manipulation)

Cherry, Muze and Noemi has their own strengths and weaknesses, I believe their usefulness out weight Jayzel conditional SOA and solidness

IMO I will not use this card except I feel that I need SOA no matter what (yes, I hate Wendel) or I can use her in mono
her chance appearing in mono is much higher than in half deck as Muze and Cherry are deadly combination

*wow, 950 word for Jayzel only, I'm on roll right now

Jimmy:
star of this release
Definitely a T2 material, love how this card is actually reminds me with Wee Lee (one more DR but one more star)

unlike Dwan which has not attack / power manipulation, Jimmy is good enough to push your opp to pillz

For T1, I would go for Vickie Cr,
for ELO, he is a viable option if you Don’t like Fabio, Enzo and Don (or Avola in mono) but I’m sure many people would go for Fabio or Don
23/30
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 24/10/2011, 02:40

Katrina:
So.. what do you want from this card? Let me say this straight away, I Don’t really like this card with her pointless ability and bad drawings
Another attempt to make Lothar..
But I believe Lothar is better than this card (- power would force your opp to pillz, while this card is not)
Bad ability, why do you want to protect your damage if you cannot even win a round with this card?
Some people that like Lothar’s damage would love this card, but I am not really fond of Lothar, and this card is worse than Lothar, let’s say I hate this card
I will never use this card in any deck, not competitive, not even beginner deck, this card is just awful

Troompah:
Nice support card, but not really my style
I want my 5* has solid stats or at least very threatening ability (20 attack is threatening, but there are too many competition within 5 stars Jungo)
She is not solid enough, I would choose Askai over her, but maybe this card over Nahema
For Ongh.. I really never consider Ongh as viable option for Jungo deck lol! Ongh is good, but it’s up to your preference, Ongh solidness or Troompah +20 attack
24/30
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Monday 24/10/2011, 14:05

What can i really said is, this release doesn,t have
any monsterous card comparing the previous release
but a nice card to add new strategy for each clan.
25/30
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 04:26

@tanto89, i agree completely on all but Troompah. Her ability can provide attack + 20, which can pretty much balance a card of 8 power, lets say Nahema, with 6/7 pillz, but because of ability, recieve in advance, so little pillz equals high attack. T1 might not be that good, but t2 mono deck is a must
26/30
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 25/10/2011, 13:12

Troompah has got me.
on paper she should be great. 20 atk and major damage packing..... but she just does not feel right at all

i like Katrina, i always like low power big damage high atk 2*, thats why i love the use of Rescue, ii feel Katrina sums Rescue up nicley

Jimmy is good, i love the synergy, hes a definate survivor for me

Jayzel.... i like her im not sure why but she seems to work well with me, plus who said you cant have Cherry Muze Noemi and another 3*? she fits in
27/30
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 14:30

New cards tommorrow. predictions are Piranas, Ulu Watu, All Stars and GHEIST.
28/30
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 23:29

29/30
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 04/11/2011, 09:19

Bezerk ulu Piranas GHEIST seems most likley atm
30/30
AU-AuToBoTs - Guru - Aussie Uprising English
Monday 07/11/2011, 07:52

Get troompha cause it will go up when off the card pack cause it is one of those ones that people will buy mostly

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals