For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.

offline M1XTAPE Legend  
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 16:06

How is the guild's elo rank calculated?

offline Mr_BigNiN_WMD Titan Wise Men Distracted
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 16:15

So after we reach our personal 1200 GP we can still keep playing and adding to the guilds max total weekly GP, just not our own? I did not realize this, can someone please confirm?

offline PhaserhawkLoA Legend  
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 16:41

I wonder if the reduced sales tax from Kate will increase or decrease card prices? If I can make 1% more on the sale, maybe I can sell it for slightly less or at least keep it the same. This actually may help stabalize market prices from skyrocketing. Within a year I've seen the price of certain Cr's double.....The two reasons for this are more players and less opportunity to win the Cr's because they keep adding Cr's to the list. So, when a player wins a tournament and gets a Guru Cr, great, but the opportunity to get Guru Cr has gone from maybe once every 3 weeks to once every 4 or 5, meaning his availability is going down while the amount of demand is going up, Cr's shouldn't be unattainable, seriously, who the hell can affor 10,000,000 clintz for these cards?

offline {UE} Farticus Titan The Unfound Effort
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 18:52

So, is it okay to post in here when your guild is looking to recruit active members? Like, can you say to send a pm if you're looking for recruits?

Overall i like the new system, but since UE went from the top US guild down to nowhere on the list, overall it's kind of hard to adjust to. As stated before, it's hard for smaller guilds of high ranking players to survive in this new system.

offline GrantDaMan Hero  
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 18:56

Very true Phaserhawk

offline 69 Breakers Legend  
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 19:07

Can't guild admin choose bonuses for their guilds?... The founder is kinda busy right now and I've earned a few points already...

offline rabiddoombunny Titan B.U.N.N.Y.Z.
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 19:25

Serious issue here! Ever since the upgrade, I cannot add new members??? I am getting the messages that I have new applicants, but they are not showing on the members list. Any ideas, or is this yet another bug? Please PM me to let me know. Thanks!

offline URGHOST Cr Imperator  
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 19:42

At first I thought this was a great ideal showing how active a guild is and all but sorry who ever came up with this missed some key features that made alot of players want to play. Like the fact that the cap is 1200 a wk, guild rankings don't exist anymore, LeveL means nothing and etc!?! I hit that 1200 in less than a day! What do I do now? Level up? Why thier is no point in doing that anymore it won't help my guild and it means nothing now! The Guild bonus is cool but since I don't play elo I have no real reason to play past the 1200 a wk mark. I guess I have to play something else the other 6 days of the week now. Thanks...

offline JonelethStar Imperator UpperClass
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 20:40

I was wondering if anybody of the admins (not mods) could help me with Upperclass, our founder hasn't played in over a year but forgot to give founder to another admin when she left. I asked TnT_Merm what to do and she said an admin could forcibly change the founder of a guild smiley I'd like to make some other people admin then just me

offline Hellmaker Titan Harbingers of Ares
Wednesday 26/10/2011, 21:55

@URGHOST And now not only that bro but nobody wants to buy pfulls. Now what do I do with all these cards I bought and made into pfulls?? I just wasted clintz on something that used to be profitable. Now I will be lucky if I can get my clintz back and and after Kate takes her taxes hahaha. I'll be in the hole on these cards none the less. Thanks UR for a wonderful update that has improved nothing and totally made everything meaningless.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.