Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild makeover !

Guild makeover !
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
197 messages
Guild makeover !
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53

For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
« Previous12...1314151617181920Next »

131/197
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 06:07

Seriously. Ranks based on activity rather than leveling up, makes this guild addictive again. I stopped playing for a while (INCLUDING BUYING CREDITS) because leveling up was too boring and tedious to be able to keep a guild in its ranks. Being competitive based on guild activity definitely makes me want to log on more often, play more, and SPEND CREDITS on buy cards for more decks. The only thing that would help, is if there was NO cap on a guilds activity, that way guilds can continue to be competitive in the rankings even after they've acquired all their bonuses.
132/197
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 07:45

=> Does that mean 36k total earned points in general per week, or 36k points earned over the 1,2k cap per week?

I'm not sure what you mean... There is a global cap: 36k per guild per week. There is another cap regarding your guild member rank progression: 1.2k per player per guild. But if you gain more than 1.2k, they will continue to be added to the global guild point, just not toward your next rank.

=> I just have a question about guild member ranking, will it de-rank with time? if so, how does the system works?

It sorted by weekly activity by default, it's not a "ranking" and it reset every week, I'm sure some guild consider elo score to be their ranking etc..

=> What??? No! So many guilds, TOP RANKING GUILDS, have gone through radical changes to accommodate the new guild ranking system! and stay at the top! You cant do this to us UR staff! D: Please bring back the guild rankings separated by countried but do NOT change the ranking system based on levels. PLEASE.

Countries will be back, and the old ranking as well, but we'll keep the new one (tweaked) and add some more meaningful rankings.

=> Quick question do all effects stack ??? so if im maxed rank meaning i have four strips will i gain all the bonuses from the lower ranks ???

No, you get the best your guild has unlocked for your rank.

=> Dude who cares if one country is happy you have to look at all the other countries too, and alot of guilds have changed their format to accomidate the new ranking system, so please UR staff don't do this to us

As I said, old one will be back, new one will stay (tweaked), more will be added. We dont think there is A ranking that is the "official" one, and we agree that we kind of gave this impression by having one list. We want to fix that and let you decide what's important to you (beeing active, beeing with high level players, beeing good at elo etc...)
133/197
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 09:06

So not only is there a weekly cap on our individual points but we have one for r guilds aswell
134/197
Grizzlepash - Senior - Comfort In Sound English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 09:12

Look, theres a serious problem im encountering which i would very much enjoy fixed! I applied for a guild about a week ago and i changed my mind but cant apply for a new one since the request is still pending and i cant find the cancel request button or something like that... please help!
135/197
URGHOST - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 10:00

Since the New system of Guild ranking or non ranking the way it is now is going to be changed not totaly back to the old system but something like a hybrid I have nothing more to say about that. I do have something to say to the guys that want to keep the system the way it is. Why? The top guilds would have always been the guilds with the most members look at Black Sea Piranas 1020 members only about 11 of thier players can be called very active, ** UNION FANTÁSIA** 465 members only about 4 or 5 of thier members are very active and on and on etc. Thier has never in the history of UR been a guild with 1020 members? If thier has I have never seen it and I have played Under my deleted account 2yrs and under my new account almost 2yrs so 4 yrs total. To the guys at Bz the original founders of youre guild would agree with me on this that if left in place the new system would just draw in the vast majority of player's from around the world into just a few guilds leaving the ranking system virtualy obsolete. Yeah the old system had its draw backs like the fact that Pfulls gave some guilds an unfair advantage over others but lets face facts. Do you want to have these super massive guilds? Its like not being in a guild at all becuase you cannot add more than 500 ppl to youre friends list thats the cap.Just ask some of the members of Bz if they know even half of the 120 members of thier guild mate's? I bet they would say no.
136/197
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 10:34

As I said. You'll not get an hybrid, you'll get BOTH.
137/197
URGHOST - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 13:36

Two Ranking systems for Guilds? I am not sure how that will work. Does that mean one will override the other when it comes to deciding which guild will be placed ahead or behind the other in the rankings? Or does it mean that player's have a choice as to which ranking system they want to use? I am not trying to make anywaves but how can thier be two systems that rank different factors of the same thing I.E. (The level of the player's in a guild for the old ranking system gave them a high or lower guild ranking placement) while I.E. (The activities of the player's up to 1200 points per wk and limited to 36000 point per wk for the whole guild combined with the number of player's in a guild for the new system gave them a higher or lower guild ranking placement in theory) I say in theory becuase a limit of 36000pts will be reach by many guilds per mo. How do we get BOTH? Will one Ranking system say guild X rank's #1 and The other Ranking system say guild Y rank's #1?
138/197
badbigwlly - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 14:08

@URGHOST We will probably have to wait and see, which makes anticipating the improved release all the more exciting

I am looking forward to the diverse ranking system being implemented as it gives guilds options on how they wish to pursue being perceived by the UR community in respect of their activity, country, average guild ELO ranking for the week, average guild survivor ranking for the week, whatever might be important to a guild to be ranked by, etc
139/197
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Thursday 27/10/2011, 18:23

I think the new guildsystem is great and i like that the staff is still upgrading by taking back old funktions like sorting by country and new improvements like choose member as a master.

I just miss one thing; The admins of a guild should be able to choose the guild bonuses too. (cause of holidays etc.)

Theres one more thing that would be great:
A guild bank, e.g. filled with donations and an option for a tax that will be taken automatically, similar to the actual tax for selling a card.

Some more Ideas:

I miss a personal touch like a small guild bonus for battle.
One bonus that can be chosen from 5 or 6 and works in any room except Elo (and can be turned off in events ofc). The Bonus should be balanced obviously, like:
- 2 attack every round
+1 more pillz per fight
courage: +1 power
etc.

Another Idea are cards that can be bought by guild points for every member. For example 6 cards a year, but a guild can only buy 3 of them
140/197
Hellmaker - Legend - Resurrection's Haven English
Thursday 27/10/2011, 18:29

@URGHOST Fraggle says we will have both the old guild plus this new one. That sounds good to me. Not only will we be about to see who has the highest ranking but now we will be able to see who is the most active. Sounds to me like there will be 3 separate guild lists. Which I am very happy with.

Thank you Fraggle for fixing the problem and giving us our old guild list back.

« Previous12...1314151617181920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals