For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
Thx fraggle for answering me question, but i think i asked in a wrong way
my question is about member seniority, i noticed when a player reached 1200 guild points for themselves, the seniority goes up 1 rank, at least from the first rank. I was wondering, does this seniority de-rank with time? if so, hows the system works?
thanks in advance.
First thing first . . . I am not very active . . . maybe 2-4 hours a week max.
I don't think I can be very productive with any guild . . .
I usually try my best . . . . but Iam not to successful at times.
I have seen guilds die out . . . only to receive several invites . . . since I am not so active . . . don't get any more request . . .
Oh well . . . we will see . . . one day I will join a guild . . .
Questions for u. I just realized there is a new button( Add your completed mission point to the guild).
If i click YES, then
( Do you really want to give your completed mission points to this guild? It's a one time ever bonus, you'll not be able to give them to another guild.)
1) is't permanent that mission point will stay with my guild?
2) What happened for next week? Is't that 1200 Guild Point will turn to 0 again?
3) At this moment, i have 7392 mission point. If i click YES, so how much u deduct that mission point to the guild.
Hellmaker complains an awful lot. The game is "controlled" by the French because this game was created in France, and thus, has a larger French audience than an international one. Therefore, most of the people playing this game would be French. Most of the cards on the market would be sold by French players. Most of the people who've been playing this game longer and thus are better players are French. Therefore, French players would be better at this game and have higher ranking guilds.
Awesome, this makes guild finally attractive for me.
My suggestion and wish:
1. let founder assign admins for choosing bonus
2. more bonus option(clintz bonus for ELO/survivor, clintz/xp bonus for the chosen clan)
3. the guild rewards pool. let founder set special target (like setting mission) and the first to finish will get the rewards
4. more guilds filter condition like bonus, member count, nation
5. more players guild rank but less point for level up
6. Extra guild pts should be rewarded to those finish special goal like ELO top 100, DT champion
7.There could be guild related mission like to reach rank
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.