Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild makeover !

Guild makeover !
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
197 messages
Guild makeover !
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53

For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
« Previous12...1314151617181920Next »

151/197
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 20:03

@Chef Mike

You gain standardized points for all game rooms (including Lost warehouse, events) if you win, draw or lose (without a timeout/abandonment):

Win - 12 points
Draw - 6 points
Loss - 3 points

So your 200+ point deathmatch wouldn't net you 200 points
152/197
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 29/10/2011, 20:13

The guild points arn't exactly your battle points (i can't remember how much it actuall is) but you can get them doing anything which gets you battle points (im not sure about mission rewards).
153/197
rajarimba - Titan - Synergy English
Sunday 30/10/2011, 01:17

Questions for UR Admin,

1) Button for (Send Your Message) was not working properly. I do some test yesterday and today by sending message for whole guild. But, when i asked member from my guild guild, they didn't receive the message that i send. So, i hope Admin can take a look.
2) Mission Point.
I already utilize 7392 Mission Point n donate/convert it to Guild Point. Now, i have couple hundred Mission Point( i achieved it after i convert that 7392) that i want to convert. So, i can't find any button for it
154/197
ChefMike1134 - Legend - wicked souls English
Sunday 30/10/2011, 09:10

Thanks Trippie . where did you find this out from ? i had a scroll through this thread to no avail , and the page at http://www.urban-rivals.com/guilds/tour/ makes no mention .
155/197
yummyfish - Titan - XiongDang English
Sunday 30/10/2011, 14:10

This guild capped system is really bugging me.
While my guild has reached the max level for this week which capped at lvl4, I saw some other guilds which is already reached lvl10 or even higher. Is there anyone can explain how does the capped guild exp works? Thanks in advance.
156/197
teSG-Stan - Imperator - Team ELO-SG English
Sunday 30/10/2011, 14:44

Yes admin please fix the "Send a Message" to guild button .. it will make things a lot easier for Guild admins
Will appreciate a quick fix on it
157/197
YoUMakemesick - Senior English
Sunday 30/10/2011, 18:19

Win: 12 pts
Loss: 4 pts
Tie: I forget what it was but it was either 6 or 8 pts
Missions: pts equals to the mission pts.
Selling card: I have no idea.
158/197
Mr_BigNiN_WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 30/10/2011, 18:37

Our guild is level 12, we had the max points that you get for the week from battles.
Then everyone in our guild added there previously won mission points by pressing the "convert my mission points" button, witch pushes your guild max further out.
Hope that helps some.
159/197
rajarimba - Titan - Synergy English
Monday 31/10/2011, 00:59

To UR Admin:-
i just curious, what's the point of the Guild Point limit per week if u all just wanna have an activity in the guild? Seriously i didn't see the point for it.
ALL I SEE IS THAT MOSTLY BENEFIT TO THOSE GUILD WHO HAVE A COUPLE HUNDREDS MEMBER IN THEIR GUILD. But for the small guild like < 100 member, this is disadvantage. WE ALSO WANT TO GET ALL GUILD BONUS ASAP.
SO, Admin.. make it a fare for everybody here or u can limit for each guild maximum 100 player. ALL Equals.
160/197
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 31/10/2011, 02:10

@ rajarimba - if you had read the previous posts in this thread, you would know how inaccurate your complaint is. Quote from one of the admins:
"The member weekly cap on guild points only limits his own "guild member rank" progression, it doesn't stop him from contributing to his guild global XP. A very active 10 members guild can get to the 36K each week, but a very active member of a guild won't be a "veteran" in just 2 weeks. He'll still need to keep being active for about 3 month in order to get to the last guild member rank."

So, your activity is only capped for you, you can keep playing and still contribute to the guild cap. The guild cap is still 36k per week regardless of if there are 4 members or 4000 members

« Previous12...1314151617181920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals