Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild makeover !

Guild makeover !
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
200 messages
Guild makeover !
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53

For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
« Previous12...1314151617181920Next »

171/200
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Wednesday 02/11/2011, 15:15

How can we see our members elo score without having to check their profile? I do a weekly elo challenge and it makes it harder to have to check profile after profile. Yeah, you can tell when their last battle was and that can make it easier to by pass them.
172/200
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 04:43

I like the new activity points, bonuses, etc. for guilds, but the new format of the guild page is an eyesore. I wish we had the option to view our guild page in the old format, but with the new activity data somewhere on the screen.
It sucks to not be able to see ALL of our guild members on one page, to not be able to see ELO scores, and to be grouped by activity; rather than level. Also, the admin wheel thingy is unruly and ugly.
Sometimes I get the impression that some of these pages are designed by ppl who aren't active within the actual game.

Hopefully they'll get the kinks worked out and soon.
173/200
Kratos - Guru English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 12:06

The Founder should be able to have an option to appoint a certain member as the Guild bonus manager.
174/200
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 13:53

What is going on with the guild page now? the points have gone and some random green amber and red tags are there without an explanation of what thwey are for
175/200
thegoldenorc - Senior - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 14:14

Explanation please! The Guild page has changed without any information?

Cheers,

Jimmy
176/200
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 14:29

Color tag = activity indicator

upcoming update will add a tooltip on rollover
177/200
Zoidberg1 - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 14:47

Can we have more info like what sort of activity
ie green is so much activity per month/year ?
178/200
DvF_Murdoch - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 14:55

Please can we have the guild points displayed again for each member - That was a great way of showing guild activity and also promotes healthy competition within the guild...
179/200
Herm_Blackfire - Titan English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 21:23

I agree with HM_Murdoch. Showing the guild points was a great way of showing activity and great competition for the guild members. At least I saw it that way and try hard to be on top.
180/200
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 22:31

My friend had a great idea, most of the top clans are just MRGs, Mass recruiting guilds, since there's no incentive to have a small guild of fairly active people over just recruiting everyone in sight. Maybe implementing something like "Member Activity Divided By Number of Members" would level the playing field.

« Previous12...1314151617181920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals