Click here if you forgot your password.

Guild makeover !

Guild makeover !
Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
200 messages
Guild makeover !
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 24/10/2011, 15:53

For a significant part of the Urban Rivals community, the Guilds are a vital part of the gaming experience.And they are about to take on even more importance as, from now on, belonging to an active Guild will provide its members with distinct gaming advantages.This change goes hand in hand with a total revamping of the guild page, as well as some new and exciting features.If you’re still not part of an active Guild, now’s the time to remedy all that!To find out more about the new Guilds, click here.
« Previous12...1314151617181920Next »

191/200
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 12/11/2011, 16:31

I think it should NOT be added to the tooltip... because mission points count 1:1 as activity and are not extra-added to the guild. They simply are activity. Maybe it should be written at the info screen for guild what constitutes activity...

(activity / guild points gains:
loss: 3 points
draw: 6 points
win: 12 points
finished missions: mission points)
192/200
ElitePow - Imperator - New VisioN Русский
Sunday 13/11/2011, 00:17

DerMagus, that's the sort of explicit clarification that must be shown in the tooltip.
If you DON'T connect your MP reserve to the guild, any extra MP points you give - are they counted as activity, or do they both go into the reserve AND also count as activity?
Activity has a low weekly limit for the guild, but adding your MP reserves allows you to overcome that. Once you have connected your mission points, any extra MP you earn - are they lost due to that limit?
Is there any point to "hoarding" mission points, waiting to accomplish as many MP as possible before connecting them?
193/200
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 13/11/2011, 05:54

^

I think it was mentioned that after the mission point donation system was introduced that all MPs gained afterwards would be directly contributed to the guild and wouldn't be counted twice (hence, no benefit to hoarding MPs).
194/200
BlackHans - Senior - Soccoro English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 21:20

Hello!

I tried create a guild fey days ago, I thing everything is correct, what I make but, when my friends try to connect or see my guild wall - they say - they see just the guild list, and not find my guild!

Somebody please help my what can I do!

I hope everybody understand what I want to write!

Cheers
BlackHans
195/200
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 28/11/2011, 11:13

BlackHans: Your guild hasn't been accepted by urban rivals yet.
196/200
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 04/05/2012, 00:44

Not sure if anybody will see this, but is there any advantage to having more than 4 champions in a week? I see some guild with 5 + champions sometimes and I wonder why. Just curious.
197/200
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 04/05/2012, 13:28

HipHoppa:
Some "Champions" may not be free during that week due to personal reasons. Also, if you're against another guild whose champions (by chance) have the same score than you, but you have more champions, then you will be above that guild in terms of ranking.
198/200
fireheartkilla - Senior - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Wednesday 29/10, 18:54

Now that the slot machine is gone. is there going to be a new bonus for the guild members instead of free ticket?
199/200
0 Nomi - Imperator - Street Owners English
Yesterday at 07:11

Wtf people, stop necrobumping. Staff, you might as well lock threads when they stop being relevant. I thought this was a fresh post.
200/200
{Titan} - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Yesterday at 18:58

Why did u bring a thread from 2 and a half years ago back?

« Previous12...1314151617181920Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals