Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.
• First batch
- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.
• Second batch
- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)
• Third batch
- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.
We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.
ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.
Good fights everybody.
Makes me wonder how fast a Guild V3 modification will come up based on the needs found after this fully applies. To be honest I'm very happy that changes came about fairly fast. It's nice to see that we are FINALLY getting a solid guild system into place. It's been a long time coming and to see modifications already implemented means that the UR staff is getting a lot of solid feedback. Hopefully this sort of trend continues in the future.
Woops forget my previous post
In that case all the changes sound good
Please also do some bugfixing on the ipad software, at the end of each battle I get a flickering screen , Regards Gladiator
Can you elaborate gladiator? Is it since the last update?
Nice Good luck at putting them into action I think it`s a good idea to keep the old ranking system as well as the new one, there are veterans here that just loved it before so that`ll only make more people happy
Like it is with any new system, this also needs to go through many modifications based on feedback, trial and error, etc, and I am sure our competent staff will come up with something very interesting and at the same time, pragmatic. Fully support this one.
It says there is a button to convert all your mission points into guild point in this version of the guild thingie, but I cant seem to find it anywhere has anybody found it yet?
As soon as you go to your guild page, its up top by the guild message board button. its highlighted green you cant miss it