Thursday 27/10/2011, 19:46
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
119 messages
Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Thursday 27/10/2011, 19:46

Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.

Hello everybody,

Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.

• First batch

- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.

• Second batch

- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)

• Third batch

- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.

We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.

ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.

Good fights everybody.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

11/119
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 28/10/2011, 09:35

Makes me wonder how fast a Guild V3 modification will come up based on the needs found after this fully applies. To be honest I'm very happy that changes came about fairly fast. It's nice to see that we are FINALLY getting a solid guild system into place. It's been a long time coming and to see modifications already implemented means that the UR staff is getting a lot of solid feedback. Hopefully this sort of trend continues in the future.
12/119
XC Bangor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 28/10/2011, 11:45

Woops forget my previous post

I misread.

In that case all the changes sound good
13/119
C4Y-Gladiator - Hero - C4Y-Guild English
Friday 28/10/2011, 11:52

Please also do some bugfixing on the ipad software, at the end of each battle I get a flickering screen , Regards Gladiator
14/119
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 28/10/2011, 12:48

Can you elaborate gladiator? Is it since the last update?
15/119
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 28/10/2011, 13:19

Nice Good luck at putting them into action I think it`s a good idea to keep the old ranking system as well as the new one, there are veterans here that just loved it before so that`ll only make more people happy
16/119
XC-MeRLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Friday 28/10/2011, 15:01

Like it is with any new system, this also needs to go through many modifications based on feedback, trial and error, etc, and I am sure our competent staff will come up with something very interesting and at the same time, pragmatic. Fully support this one.
17/119
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 28/10/2011, 15:08

It says there is a button to convert all your mission points into guild point in this version of the guild thingie, but I cant seem to find it anywhere has anybody found it yet?
18/119
Final__Boss - Titan English
Friday 28/10/2011, 15:52

As soon as you go to your guild page, its up top by the guild message board button. its highlighted green you cant miss it
19/119
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/10/2011, 15:59

Wow, i liked it
20/119
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 28/10/2011, 16:49

^ simple copy paste solves that Wicer...

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals