Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.
• First batch
- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.
• Second batch
- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)
• Third batch
- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.
We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.
ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.
Good fights everybody.
There's a lot up here. Let me take a crack at clarifying at least one issue: Mission Points.
Disclaimer - I'm a player, and a 'guild master'. I'm speaking from what I see, not any authority of the Admins who work for UR. I have not seen any bugs with the MPs, and everything I state is my opinion of how I believe it works, and how I believe it's meant to work. ;-]
Your personal Guild Points (GPs) are capped at 1200. You MAY earn GPs for the guild past 1200 each week. You simply don't get credit for those "personally". Once the guild's GPs reach 36000, then those are capped, under normal circumstances.
The 36,000 guild cap is _temporarily_ suspended to allow for Mission Point (MP) donations. Here's where there is confusion:
All MPs that are EARNED from here on out DO CREDIT both the guild, and your personal GPs. This "donation" is simply to allow you to use OLD MPs that you earned previously, and get the same credit retroactively.
Savvy? This is simply UR's way of keeping it fair. Some players have a few missions completed. Some have a lot. People who completed a lot would have minimal ability to contribute in the future, if only the new MPs earned were credited. This way, everybody gets credit for every mission.
I repeat: Your NEW MPs earned WILL credit. There is no cause for panic.
Sure. If you do this on Monday, and donate your batch of 2712 MPs, you might hit your personal cap real early. Should you wait until Friday? Not really. If you're going to hit your cap, you're going to hit your cap. The guild WILL get credit BEYOND your personal cap, EVERY week, until the guild cap of 36,000 is hit. The current "retroactive donation" of MPs simply allows that 36k cap to be temporarily suspended, while everyone gets a chance to make the donation. (Limited time offer. Not to be combined with other coupons. Offer not valid in AK or HI.)
One last note - The "weekly" caps follow the same schedule as the weekly ELO tournaments. That is to say, roughly 7pm ET currently, based on midnight, Paris time. (Note - Daylight Savings Time ends for us here in the states, on November 6th. Expect things to be "off" for an hour for a while.)
I hope that helps. ;-]
!!!!!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE CAN URBAN RIVALS PLAYERS READ THIS!!!!!!!
I messaged urban rivals about the changing mission points too guild points and i got this message:
"This button will only convert the mission points from the missions you completed before the Guilds v2 release.
The mission points of the missions you completed since then are automatically converted."
Sorry, I'm not really sure where else to post this, and putting it here seems the most appropriate...
In my guild page (as I'm the founder), it shows I have one point to allocate to my newly formed guild, and the Level 1 bonuses show they can have a point added, but I can't seem to add the point anywhere. Where would I go about doing this and how?