Guild V2 - Upcoming modifications.
Following the Guilds v2 release, some comments have been made (in a more or less rude way ). Therefore, we thought about all of this to plan modifications/additions on the guild feature and the changes in relation to our initial program.
Below is the program for the 2-3 next weeks.
We think it's a good plan but we remain open to your comments.
• First batch
- Removal of the player's contribution limit to his guild : small guilds can progress as much as bigger ones if their members are motivated (actually it was already this way but we forgot it).
- The forum access and the "send message to all members" buttons will be put above the tabs.
- Return of the guild's "country", via a founder setting (and no more automatically).
- Return of each member's ELO score in the members list.
- Button to convert *once* the existing mission points to xp for the guild and the player's level (however they won't be counted in this week activity). This button will be removed when you'll use it and after a few months no matter what happens.
• Second batch
- Makeover of "The Guilds" page : tab system with an introduction tab and several "rankings"
- Ranking "By average members' seniority" (the old ranking)
- Ranking "By guild level" (the new level)
- Ranking "By last week activity" (based on the last week's 36k points progression %, like a green/orange/red/yellow indicator)
• Third batch
- "Champions" system, the founder will be able to define X members (with a minimum, without maximum) who will be your champions for a specified game mode (ELO champions, Survivor champions to start off).
- Ranking "By ELO score", based on the average champions' score during the ELO week.
- Ranking "By Survivor score", based on the average champions' score during the Survivor week.
- Addition of the Survivor score of the week in the members list.
We have a LOT of ideas to be precisely defined thereafter.
ps: At the present time, I remind you what awards guild points: fights, market, missions. Like I previously said, we are trying to find a way to consider the forum activity without it being possibly abused.
Good fights everybody.
Hey UR STaff =] I thought i might post that I miss the "Make co-founder" option in the guilds. Some guilds have multiple admins. and definitely some admins go above and beyond their job to help out the guild and its members. I think an addition for founders to be able to edit their admins' positions would be nice =] Like specify if an admin is the one in charge of helping players with elo. "elo admin" or if an admin is the founder's right-hand man. a way to show everyone he's second in command and deserves a bit more credit than the other admins. Just a thought... Otherwise, thanks for catering to our whims xD
I still miss that option which kicked the inactive players automatically..it saves time for the founder...less members higher position in rankings..I know that we can see that date when a member played his/her last match...but if you have 300+ members it is hard to control...all other options and stuff are great..good work UR staff!
Does anyone have any idea how the DM or Tourney Scores work
According to my guild page I have a Tourney score of 435 (I definatly havent got that many points in 1 dt today, and I haven't finished in that position!)
Its also giving me a DM score of 208 again I have not scored this amount in a DT today
So anyone know how these work???