Follow the Flag!

Follow the Flag!
Friday 28/10/2011, 11:22
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Follow the Flag!
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 28/10/2011, 11:22

The Vortex Clan are launching a new offensive on Clint City and to do that they’ve called on Fhtagn, the bravest of all their Standard Bearers. With his help, Dregn is sure of galvanizing his troops. Will you, like them, be able to distinguish yourself on the battle field? Will your names ring out among those of the greatest Vortex heroes?Fhtagn Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before November 27th.
« Previous123456Next »

41/55
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Monday 31/10/2011, 21:22

I still think UR should bring back the kinda missions they had for the 1st few ld's so what if there a lil hard theres nothing wrong with a lil hard work missions now take maybe a day at best to finish but Dudley Ld came out candy jacks mission took a few days by itself bring a challenge back the ld's atleast to where u can feel like u actually accomplished something rather then it feel like it was handed to u
42/55
Mantiz101 - Novice English
Tuesday 01/11/2011, 11:15

Phhhh this guy sucks

7 power 1 damage +3 life but only with courage

LD's should be different stronger and more powerful

on market if he wasnt LD he'll go for about 500clintz

What we should Do is make LD's like 7 power min and 6 damage min but also you dont want everyone to have this super strong card so make the missions harder

What would be epic would be a Berzerk LD 8 power 6 damage abbility stop opp ability now that is special
43/55
0 Rowan LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Tuesday 01/11/2011, 11:44

Yeah, I've stopped caring about LD's now. The majority of them is just.... crap. Even if the missions are easy, why waste time acquiring something that you'll never use in a deck?
44/55
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 01/11/2011, 12:14

LD's don't have to be overpowered, that would defeat the purpose. They are special and more of a trophy than anything. You get them because you have to work for them, getting rewards from the missions and a card should be more than satisfactory. If you complain about their stats then just don't bother trying to get one I am sure a lot of people still wish to obtain one.
45/55
Jimmy MOB - Legend - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Tuesday 01/11/2011, 13:01

I feel the LD cards should be much harder to obtain. As it stands you can get them in one day easily with little skill involved.

Come on staff, where is the challenge? Be creative!
46/55
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 01/11/2011, 16:58

Greetings.

I can only speak for myself, but I love the Ld card missions. Even if I already have the card from before. Even if the card is completely unusable in the modes I like to play.

More missions means more opportunity. I love the extra mission points, and occasional credits I can get as a result. If you don't want to participate yourself, then you can still use the info to know what decks you're liable to run into, and in what rooms. It's a win-win for everyone.

As for harder or easier, you can't please all the people all the time... ;-]

Daigon
47/55
Darkmage678 - Legend - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 01/11/2011, 17:33

The first mission is tough! so stop complaining. Also nice Ld now we just have to wait for the Fang pi, La Junta, Roots, Skeelz, Sentienel, Berzerk (in a few years) GHEIST and Ulu Watu to get an Ld card
48/55
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Tuesday 01/11/2011, 18:47

Completing 10 fights is tough??????
49/55
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Wednesday 02/11/2011, 00:20

Damn, losing 10 fights in any survivor room is hardest ever -.- (ironic)
And the missions dont have to be harder for crap cards like Fhtgan Ld thingie (what a name -.- created when hitting the head on the keyboard with some alcohol involved?) The cards have to be better, i hope the staff thinks about making one weak LD for every clan and one stronger one following after every clan got its LD. That would explain the rushing releases of LD's and their "strengh". Mostly unplayable...
To come to talk about "Thingie" Ld again:
The Artwork doesnt fit the Vortex clan, the card is not even a bit legendary and he is weak. No "but" no "when" the clan HAS better cards and they WILL be used before him. He is a weakened version of Krash and Wakai, with one more + life. But they can be used to block, "thingie" LD runs into everything that can anhilate him, a soa, higher power, sob, atk mani, power mani... ehm... thats everything. So he is kinda weak against EVERY clan bonus!!! And even when not facing any, he still is only 7 powered what makes him eat many pillz. IF he loses you get pillz back, but why not just use a card that does the job better and is a real scare in any point though only 2*? thats where Vortex are good in, Cyb Lhia is a great poisoner with 8 power and still useable as wall in any situation. C Wing can deal acceptable damage for a 2* and still gives a pill and draws 2 life if sacrificed.
50/55
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Wednesday 02/11/2011, 00:20

That are the 2* you shall use, since Neloe is the ONLY (sad but true) elo playabe reducer. So she will be used before him though her rather high min. Okay, enough talk thanks for reading, id love to see any comment

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals