Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Are any of my gheist good and what clan to pair them with?

Are any of my GHEIST good and what clan to pair them with?
Wednesday 02/11/2011, 21:50
Toutou3241 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Are any of my gheist good and what clan to pair them with?
Toutou3241 - Senior English - Wednesday 02/11/2011, 21:50

Hi, im new to this game so if im in a wrong section or anything, im sry

so yea, i just started this game a week ago and i didnt know how to build a good deck so a friend of mine sold me these 12 GHEIST cards for 100 clintz each

Vladimir
Nina
Vryer
Mini Mund
Luba
Ernst
Dolly
Lilith
Gheistling
Meyen
Elke
Wurmhol

so thats it, which one can i use in a half deck cuz i heard theyre arent good mono.
and what cheap but effective clan/cards i can pair them with?

thx for your help
« Previous12Next »

11/17
Toutou3241 - Senior English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 21:36

Ok ty guys now i know which 1s ima use for a half deck. Idk what clan will the other clan be though, so many choices And i know some of em arent that good lol my buddy told me to keep the ones i liked and sell the others for a profit. So if i sell all my useless card, ill get maybe 2-3000 tops
12/17
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 04/11/2011, 02:16

I started out playing GHEIST and got my butt kicked by Rescue and Uppers/montanas in dt. You really have to own some of the more expensive cards for mono GHEIST to work.

For a newbie, I'd suggest pairing them with Uppers. Uppers are relatively cheap, has a decent attack manip, and very good damage to allow you to experience the awesomeness of 2hko-ing with an SOA.
13/17
Shwqa - Imperator English
Friday 04/11/2011, 08:32

Here is what I think you should make, deleted . It only cost 5.6k total and you already have some of those cards. I would sell Valadimir , Mini Mund , Wurmhol, Nina. Use that to buy Gork Ashley Randy Karen. Then you only need about 1.6k to finish the deck. Tell me when you go the deck and Ill delete my preset and let you take it over.
14/17
OC-Vanity - Veteran - Open Casket English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 03:09

Orrrr, If you aren't too concerned about 2KHO modify that deck slightly and put Spudd in for Quinn and Gork for Vladimir
15/17
mdaman - Veteran English
Monday 18/02/2013, 23:12

Hmm I've used GHEIST mono forever and it's done amazing. I don't know what other people do differently, I just use the cards i have and win, even against mich higher levels. I've tested the deck in higher rooms, since i'm only level 14.
16/17
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 01:12

Necro. God this annoys me. Close please.
17/17
0 Nomi - Imperator - Ultimate Torney™ English
Tuesday 19/02/2013, 04:04

Necro-bumps are fun.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals