Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Are any of my gheist good and what clan to pair them with?

Are any of my GHEIST good and what clan to pair them with?
Wednesday 02/11/2011, 21:50
Toutou3241 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Are any of my gheist good and what clan to pair them with?
Toutou3241 - Senior English - Wednesday 02/11/2011, 21:50

Hi, im new to this game so if im in a wrong section or anything, im sry

so yea, i just started this game a week ago and i didnt know how to build a good deck so a friend of mine sold me these 12 GHEIST cards for 100 clintz each

Vladimir
Nina
Vryer
Mini Mund
Luba
Ernst
Dolly
Lilith
Gheistling
Meyen
Elke
Wurmhol

so thats it, which one can i use in a half deck cuz i heard theyre arent good mono.
and what cheap but effective clan/cards i can pair them with?

thx for your help
« Previous12Next »

2/17
OC-Vanity - Veteran - Open Casket English
Wednesday 02/11/2011, 22:23

Hmm well you have the scrap of the bunch but notable cards are Dolly, Mini Mund, Luba, and Elke. Those cards are porbably the most solid of them but either way GHEIST aren't a really good clan to try and start with. Most of their decent cards are very pricey and require some level of skill to use. Uppers would be a good clan to pair them with. They have some relatively cheap effective cards like Samantha, Mickey T, frankie hik, Stanford, etc. Hope I helped a little
3/17
Darkmage678 - Colossus - Elysium Aether English
Wednesday 02/11/2011, 23:34

They can be good mono but only if you have Draheera. You do have Vladimir who is good and so is Dolly. The only cheap clan I can think of is either the Pussycats or the Roots. They are som other good clans out there, I would look around first and see which bonuses would work well with that of the GHEIST. Hope this help
4/17
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 00:50

GHEIST actually are great mono (elo and t1), but also expensive. The cards you have are not to great to be honest and I think your best option would be to sell them and go for a cheaper clan. Rescue or Montana + Uppers make for cheap decent deck and there strong atk. manip bonusses are very beginner friendly to, but the main reason is that they make a good cheap deck whilst GHEIST are expensive, and you won't be likely to have lots of clintz if you just starting out.
5/17
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 03:44

Whoever told you GHEIST wasn't good in mono was dreadfully misinformed. However, in all honesty, the only card that is truly worth playing there is Dolly. Wurmhol and Vladimir are playable, but barely.
6/17
MOB Dreamer - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 04:02

They are decent cards but still good for a beginner just watch for stop cards
7/17
The_HoAx - Hero English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 04:21

They're great mono. Use Dolly, Ernst, Vladimir and Elke with another clan if you are going dual clan.
8/17
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 05:55

Dolly and Elke are amazing For a starter deck, I'd go:

Dolly
Elke
Darth
Luba
Glen
Beetenka
Oxen
Bianca
9/17
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 06:04

Half GHEIST : Dolly (3), Elke (2), Luba (3), and Vladimir (5) or Ernst (3)

for maximizing Dolly poison you can try combine them with Pussycats : Cherry (3), Muze (3), Veronica / Jeyn (4), Ella / Brittany (2) or if you use Ernst you can try Cherry, Muze, Veronica and Jeyn

or you can try combine them with sakhrom : Nimestiec (2), Ngrath (3), Sol Hona (5), WoodXsxt / Na Boh (2) or if you use Ernst than Vladimir you can try Sol Hona (5), Ngrath (3), trinmxsxt (4), Nimestiec (2)

Bristone, Darth and Annibal can become nice addition to your GHEIST

good luck
10/17
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 07:14

Vladimir
Elke
Dolly
Luba

Danae
Snowflake
Deebler
Zeke

Solid power mostly, decent cards it is quite solid concidering the budget. Overall a good starter deck. Will probably get you top thirds or DTs and 1100 elo. When you get more skilled and upgrade some of the charicters you can then get much better results. Good luck.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals