Click here if you forgot your password.

Unusual vocations

Unusual vocations
Friday 04/11/2011, 11:41
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
Unusual vocations
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 04/11/2011, 11:41

It’s not always easy finding one’s calling. Flinch always knew he wanted to be an on-the-ground cop but he’s more skilled at paperwork. Wonald is an excellent sandwich-board man but he sometimes takes his role a little too literally. And Hefty has spent years building up his empire of charm, despite very strong opposition from the Pussycats. As for Mantiz… no one understands him and since the earthlings are scared of him, he’s given up trying to give them sweets and is going to give them a real reason to be frightened!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

11/54
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Friday 04/11/2011, 13:25

Awesome release today even though it took a long time to wait this morning

If you want to see their final arts check out Unusual Vocations
12/54
MBIga - Veteran - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 04/11/2011, 13:45

13/54
MBIga - Veteran - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 04/11/2011, 13:45

Good
14/54
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 04/11/2011, 13:48

Mantiz 's bio is the result of a card bio writer on writersblock who figured out a solution he thought a lot of people would like, as far as I can tell it's 50/50, but then again does every card need a bio? Be creative and imagine what the bio says. Seeing as his ability is protection power/damage. He might be in clint city to settle a quarrel with GraksmxxT but then again why would he join the same clan if he is. So maybe he's a pet SkrumxxT bought GraksmxxT for his birthday
15/54
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 04/11/2011, 14:33

Hefty, Uppers version of Vickie Cr. Very powerful indeed and may be seen in substitution of Nellie in t2 for those who don't have jackie.

Flinch, an elo staple representing a GHEIST counter. Elo Spyke pretty much, and is very good.

Wonald, don't get why people are giving him crap. i would love having Kusuri, for another clan, even with one less power. The ffact hes common makes him better.

Mantiz, don't get why people think hes good for elo. Yes a good counter for Pussycats and All Stars. Kinda reminds me of Stiko. Bio was interesting too. Still, damage isn't high enough for me to sustain a good fight in elo. Will be useful against those damage reducers with low minimums, again Pussycats
16/54
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 04/11/2011, 14:39

Awesome release.
17/54
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Friday 04/11/2011, 15:50

@Tititoro
Why do people say Mantiz is good in elo? Play him and you will see!
He is an unbreakable wall, nothing to to with Stiko. He can take down nearly every card easily and protects you from it, thats his use! And protected 4 damage can still be better than unprotected 6 (what would be the max for him at 4*).
18/54
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 04/11/2011, 16:43

Hefty makes Uppers better in every format, and they were already good enough
STOP GIVING THEM GOOD CARDS!!! ESPECIALL ONES WITH 6 DAMAGE ITS PAINFUL.
4 damage would be better by far!
19/54
JR_Ledeir - Imperator - The Trend English
Friday 04/11/2011, 17:54

I'm a little surprised by Wonald.
I know I have gotten knockouts in the past against +life on defeat characters...
But today I brought my opponent to zero yet they gained life anyways... almost lost because of it!
Anyone else notice this change? Did they just fix it so that you still gain life even after being knocked out? is it a boundary condition? or were my other wins vs kusari the flukes?
20/54
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Friday 04/11/2011, 17:59

Hefty is ok but not great, 7/6 SOB for 5* is a solid state, but Herman and Dorian has still their places.

Flich could have been so OP if his ability was not stop based: comparing to Tobbie (4/4 -4P min.4), I will say he is still a worthy update for Sentinel ELO deck, and he fit half deck better than Tobbie simply because of his better base power.

Wonald is a great add for Freaks. Defeat +life makes an excellent defensive card which is most needed for poison deck. now I will consider using freak half deck even when one of their solid four (Olga, Bogdan, Pyro, Esmeralda) got banned.

Mantiz has introduced the new generation of ability and his state is also solid, I will expect seeing him played over Petra and Jautya in some decks, but he does not fit my playstyle with sakrom tbh as I usually only rely them as a half deck to go with poison and +life is more welcomed.

In general I am very satisfied with this release after my semi-AFK for months as every new card just adds option to deck building while not overshadows old one. I sincerely wish UR could keep its way and bring us more fun in the future.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals