Click here if you forgot your password.

Young and Impetuous

Young and Impetuous
Thursday 10/11/2011, 10:41
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
Young and Impetuous
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Thursday 10/11/2011, 10:41

Since he’s been in Clint City, life’s been one long adventure for Scott Ld and he’s enjoying it! But for many of the Rescue clan he's still a “young kid” who needs to prove his worth. And as a result, he tends to go a bit over the top and get himself into dangerous situations, which the Rescue clan then have to get him out of... Help them in their missions and get Scott Ld out of yet another mess!Scott Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before December 11th.
« Previous1234Next »

11/37
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Thursday 10/11/2011, 14:31

Hmmm...
Incredibly easy, almost as easy as the Vortex Ld.
It makes me wonder what UR staff has in mind for tomorrow...perhaps another ld or perhaps a new clan?

On another note...its gonna be fun watching the new players have fun with Rescue...until they go up against Montana, Sakrohm, Uppers, GHEIST, Pirana, Roots, Nightmare, Pussycat....just about every clan really.
12/37
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 10/11/2011, 14:57

@Jack Cr: Actually any clan can be beaten with Rescue if you play right. I'm doing these missions right now (missed it the first time around) and have already faced some of the clans you mentioned successfully every time.

Of course I'm also old enough (in UR years) to remember when Rescue was released so I have much experience with them. SO your point may still be valid.

Plus, I'm starting to think that the missions have been altered from what they were in order to discourage artificial inflation of card prices on the market. Let's say there is a mission for Larry. Suddenly people hoard him and the price goes from 400 to 4000 so some players can't afford him.
13/37
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Thursday 10/11/2011, 15:01

"Incredibly easy, almost as easy as the Vortex Ld."
Legendary missions were never hard, earliest ones may be more time consuming, but it has always been easy ever since.
14/37
IM_maskedname - Guru - Immortality English
Thursday 10/11/2011, 15:43

Dos this mean that Travis Ld is out tomorrow? 3 months are up
15/37
4evrafterlife - Senior English
Thursday 10/11/2011, 16:45

Yeah whats with the thursday ld? do we have something bigger coming in the marrow?
16/37
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Thursday 10/11/2011, 16:52

For those of u who don't know Scott Ld was released in January for those who got in the top 150 in DT and didn't become available until may
17/37
Spawn UR - Senior English
Thursday 10/11/2011, 18:42

Rescue prices are going up
18/37
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Thursday 10/11/2011, 23:37

The thing I love about Rescue is anybody that can afford them can win with them. I got Scott Ld last time without having to even think how I was going to pill, I just put random pillz on each card and played them in a random order and got him in half a day of playing. If they wanted to make this hard they should just keep these missions, but make it so you have to play em ELO . A lot of players will need more time if they cant use their Sledg, marco, Kerry,...
19/37
Lux Lux - Imperator - GMF Darkness Guild Português
Friday 11/11/2011, 02:39

And how about his comic translated :/ ?
20/37
Dr Deckman - Guru English
Friday 11/11/2011, 03:53

I've previously completed these missions and have Scott Ld in my collection. However it seems as though the missions are available for me to complete again. Is this accurate? Also if I do complete these missions will I earn a second Scott Ld?

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals