Young and Impetuous

Young and Impetuous
Thursday 10/11/2011, 10:41
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
37 messages
Young and Impetuous
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 10/11/2011, 10:41

Since he’s been in Clint City, life’s been one long adventure for Scott Ld and he’s enjoying it! But for many of the Rescue clan he's still a “young kid” who needs to prove his worth. And as a result, he tends to go a bit over the top and get himself into dangerous situations, which the Rescue clan then have to get him out of... Help them in their missions and get Scott Ld out of yet another mess!Scott Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before December 11th.
« Previous1234Next »

31/37
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 12/11/2011, 11:49

Rescue is indeed a clan that people consider to be overpowered. However every clan can be beaten, and I've lost more matches with them than any other clan mostly because of their 6 powered "Beasts"
32/37
Wakshaani - Titan English
Saturday 12/11/2011, 13:56

Plus, I *think* Rescue has the most ELO banned cards of any clan. Lemme check right fast...

(Checks) Nope, Roots with 4 and Rescue with 4.

So, several of the big hitters (Marco, Alec, Kerry, Sledge) are right out, with the others (Glosh, for instance) often getting voted out. Rescue can survive SOA (and has a gazillion 'Stop' characters), but SOB absolutely *ends* them. Rescue's my favorite clan, but having so many dang pirates around, they're barely worth playing these days. Breaks my heart.
33/37
camimoore - Senior English
Sunday 13/11/2011, 06:49

How can i get Scott Ld?
34/37
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Monday 14/11/2011, 05:32

Using Rescue I won countless matches against other clans. While on the other hand, many times I have beaten Rescue using other clans as well. Then again, I have also lost plenty of matches using Rescue or against Rescue using another clan.

So your arguments are futile. Clans are (not perfectly) balanced. All in my opinion as well, besides, Rescue preserves their abilities fighting against Nightmare or Piranas, don't they?
35/37
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Monday 14/11/2011, 08:39

It's always good to discuss these things to be honest.
I've learned a lot about Rescue from DarkEagle and I'm looking forward to start playing them for the Ld.

And yes, An Imposter - they retain their abilities as Piranas and Nightmare has SOB as their clan bonus, which affects the clan bonus and not the abilities.
36/37
boyle7ur - Master English
Wednesday 23/11/2011, 15:17

I have it !!!!
37/37
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 23/11/2011, 16:32

The only reason Rescue are played so much and are so annoying is because they can make the biggest mistakes and still win the game...example:

My opponent (a top ELO player) drew Cliff, Glosh, Lea and Krash.
I drew Jessie Randy Gibson Tremorh

The first round ended with him playing a 0 pillz Glosh to my 1 pillz Tremorh response. Against any other clan this would practically be a sure win, 4 damage and one pillz up with very strong back up. But against Rescue, it isn't. I won this match but it was only through luck (could easily have ended as a draw/opp. win from the last 2 rounds).

If they draw cards like Cliff, Ghoub, Glosh, Anita etc. which can make big life gaps you nearly always need 3 rounds to win, which becomes so so difficult with their bonus - one mistake for you and it's over, but one mistake from them doesn't really matter.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals