Solo packs

Solo packs
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
147 messages
Solo packs
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33

After few months of existence the solo mode gets a new, clearer look, allowing better access to a large number of challenges.From now on the challenges are grouped in packs of 14. As before, each challenge has its associated mission, and furthermore each pack is associated to a special mission requiring to win all the medals in the pack.The existing challenges are now regrouped in two packs : Promising Exploits includes the first 14 decks, while Assault Course regroups the 14 next and more difficult challenges.On the same occasion we introduce 2 additional packs. Each pack can be unlocked for 20 credits and offers not only 14 new motivating challenges but also missions allowing you to earn more than 2000 Clintz and other rewards, while having fun.In Omega Team you will face the new original challenges of Cheng and Lydia Omega, while Sworn enemies will lead you into the heart of the struggle between Lord Ruthven and Sir Mac Gregor.Don’t wait any longer to discover these new challenges!
« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

111/147
FrikaSnack - Senior - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 18/11/2011, 06:40

Aside from the fact that the ai goes bonkers vs any life gaining abilites it was credits well spend.

I for one love the missions and i don't mind blowing credits on em, but in all honesty the prices could have been a little less generic and cheap (a random common or uncommon card when finishing a pack would have been lovely).

aside from that, job well done. I hope to see more missions comming in the future *cross fingers*
112/147
Enigma UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/11/2011, 18:37

I think the new missions are a great addition, and seeing as 20 credits is 4 weeks of reaching 1200 Elo, shouldn't really be taxing anyone to gain those.

The only problem I really have with 20 credits is that the rewards are a little on the low side - it would have been nice to have the chance to win a card at the end of the pack, say a random rare or a preset card, or even another way to get one of the LD's.
113/147
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 18/11/2011, 23:42

I can't decide..
which one should I unlock first
both seems crazy and omega has lyse teria
but sworn enemies also fun since they put a lot of Leader and crazy cards in there
114/147
Lermont - Imperator English
Saturday 19/11/2011, 09:27

Let me see if I got this right: instead of getting credits for playing I need to SPEND credits to play? No.
115/147
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 19/11/2011, 12:21

Do people not understand that this is optional gameplay. They have already stated that it costs A LOT to make solo missions. No one is forcing you to buy this but UR need to make money. Also a dollar for 14 missions seems pretty good deal for me Either pay, earn or stop complaining

@tanto
Go team omega, i just finished it with gold platings
Sure it has lyse but that mission actually seemed a whole lot easier then a lot of the others. Still the missions were fun, and very frustrating at times. I really liked the 3* only decks, and 16* deck missions
Sworn enemies, even though i ahvent done it yet looks like a continuations of the older solo missions, 30* decks with leaders while you have to win with an elo deck
116/147
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 19/11/2011, 13:05

Didnt realise but a small bug.
I didnt get old plating for Supernatural Fury 2. and Zen Police. It says type 1 and that's what i used :/ Is it supposed to be elo type or just some glitch?
117/147
FAIL-ED - Senior English
Saturday 19/11/2011, 20:55

Not all of us can sell cards on the market so giving 20 credits away will actully be great for soe of us, because we will get some money. And its not that hard to earn credits. So I am actully pretty happy for this so I thank you UR. I only need 5 more credits to buy the first solo pack
118/147
Glint - Titan English
Saturday 19/11/2011, 21:48

I really don't see the problem people are having with this. If you don't want to pay the price of a Newblood pack for more challenges, then don't. UR isn't forcing you to play Solo. If you've been fine playing the regular "Multi Player" game until now, keep calm and carry on.
119/147
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 20/11/2011, 03:46

I finished the omega solo mission

I got.. 1600, 80 tickets and lots of BP
from 80 tickets I got 930
so total: 2530 clintz, lots of BP
also, one hour of fun (YMMV because I have big collections and choose which clans that good to encounter the opp deck)
it is fun, you can try to imitate opp deck to win the match
some match can get really hard such as against mono Piranas which is very versatile or the mono Montana with lyse teria (strangely I fought her 3 times in a row)
the 16 stars challenge is also nice, but opp never predict 7 pillz card makes it really easy to hit poison and then defend in 16* challenge

@darkeagle:
I'm sure you didn't count (or didn't finish) the last mission which to get all gold medal in the mission
also there is a glitch that give you the prize for omega and sworn enemy solo missions if you finish the first two solo (28 missions) maybe you didn't count that one
120/147
el gran gordo - Titan English
Sunday 20/11/2011, 05:02

Great job UR, the extra challenges were fun. I would like to see more of them in the future.

« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals