Solo packs

Solo packs
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
147 messages
Solo packs
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Tuesday 15/11/2011, 17:33

After few months of existence the solo mode gets a new, clearer look, allowing better access to a large number of challenges.From now on the challenges are grouped in packs of 14. As before, each challenge has its associated mission, and furthermore each pack is associated to a special mission requiring to win all the medals in the pack.The existing challenges are now regrouped in two packs : Promising Exploits includes the first 14 decks, while Assault Course regroups the 14 next and more difficult challenges.On the same occasion we introduce 2 additional packs. Each pack can be unlocked for 20 credits and offers not only 14 new motivating challenges but also missions allowing you to earn more than 2000 Clintz and other rewards, while having fun.In Omega Team you will face the new original challenges of Cheng and Lydia Omega, while Sworn enemies will lead you into the heart of the struggle between Lord Ruthven and Sir Mac Gregor.Don’t wait any longer to discover these new challenges!
« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

121/147
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 20/11/2011, 06:51

Yeah, again great job with them. Would be cool to have some challenges where we dont know what cards they use but just the clans, and stars.
Good luck to everyone doing them,
122/147
BE_ravioli96 - Titan - Blind Eagles ελληνικά
Monday 21/11/2011, 17:21

Ive been doing spatiotemporal snuggling already 15 times and it keeps on putting the exact amount of pillz to beet my cards its getting on my nerves
the prizes might be good but i meen how am i supossed to get them if when i put a card it immediatly puts enough to beet my card

17:18 Solo ..you almost won against Cheng Omega (3-6) – your wins: 5 points and 2 Clintz
17:14 Solo ..you lost against Cheng Omega (1- – your wins: 6 points and 2 Clintz
17:10 Solo ..you lost against Cheng Omega (1- – your wins: 7 points and 2 Clintz
16:57 Solo ..you almost won against Cheng Omega (2-5) – your wins: 9 points and 2 Clintz
16:53 Solo ..you drew with Cheng Omega (4-4) – your wins: 14 points and 3 Clintz
16:49 Solo ..you lost against Cheng Omega (2- – your wins: 9 points and 2 Clintz
Yesterday:
23:14 Solo ..you drew with Cheng Omega (3-3) – your wins: 10 points and 3 Clintz
23:11 Solo ..you almost won against Cheng Omega (4-7) – your wins: 10 points and 2 Clintz
23:08 Solo ..you almost won against Cheng Omega (2-4) – your wins: 9 points and 2 Clintz
23:05 Solo ..you drew with Cheng Omega (4-4) – your wins: 10 points and 3 Clintz
23:02 Solo ..you lost against Cheng Omega (4- – your wins: 9 points and 2 Clintz
22:59 Solo ..you lost against Cheng Omega (3-7) – your wins: 11 points and 2 Clintz
22:53 Solo ..you almost won against Cheng Omega (2-3) – your wins: 10 points and 2 Clintz
22:50 Solo ..you lost against Cheng Omega (2- – your wins: 10 points
123/147
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 21/11/2011, 23:25

@BE_ravioli96:
they are AI you know, they cannot predict your moves except you are being predictable
think unpredictably and you will get different result
try to exploit their patterns

I tried against lyse teria deck again and again
I can see some patterns:
0 pillz Spiaghi (even though I have Rubie!! it happens twice)
Ace with few pillz against DR, but 0 pillz against Samantha
edd courage and lyse teria usually are using only 2 pillz
etc etc
124/147
Tuesday 22/11/2011, 02:32

Ah fraggle, you sneaky..
I saw it, it changed, now Spiaghi and Ace use 2 pillz when they fight against Uppers lol!
I feel trolled
125/147
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 23/11/2011, 07:56

Honestly, I did not do anything. In certains situation the AI will tends to do something 90% of the time, but something else 10% of the time.
126/147
Wednesday 23/11/2011, 23:19

Oh wow, so you did nothing?
maybe because I had good draws at that time so they ignore the bad card (let the cards in) and prepare for the big one
I remember when I throw my Maurice usually I have something stronger around such as Dorian or Oxen..

or maybe like you said, I fell into category of the other 10%
because finding a pattern like this required lots of data, different situation also affect different behavior of the bot
and maybe my observation data are too small to identify how the AI works

btw, sometimes the bot is really silly such as 10 pillz Ace...
127/147
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Thursday 24/11/2011, 06:50

"Honestly, I did not do anything. In certains situation the AI will tends to do something 90% of the time, but something else 10% of the time."

No disrespect sir. But IMO, I think you shouldn't have said/shared that. It's really nice if we get little to none official info with these AI's.
Since it makes the AI more exciting, to play with, and discuss the AI's behavior to other players.
128/147
Urdedpal - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Thursday 24/11/2011, 19:26

I have really enjoyed playing and beating the solo packs. The don't mind paying the credits, I try to win credits daily. UR gives everybody a chance to win credits in game so why not spend them on solo missions. Getting a chance to get new cards is nice but the solo packs are alot of fun and will give you a challenge and help train ya to become a better player. Just my opinian.
129/147
General Grant - Senior English
Friday 25/11/2011, 22:34

Interesting announcement...
130/147
LB_Lotusch - Titan English
Friday 02/12/2011, 23:16

I like the solo missions,keep on adding them guys....
They give you a nice challenge,sometimes they do troll you (Friggin' AI) but it's fun and fast play too,no long waitingtimes or friggin'' abandoners in fights....
Good job UR staff,hope you guys add more solo packs soon!!!!
20 credits is a bit much for what you get back but that doesn't make the missions less fun....

« Previous12...89101112131415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals