As promised, we have implemented the system of guild champions.
Your guild founder can now choose champions to represent the guild in ELO and Survivor modes.
• Rankings will begin next Monday.
• You’ll have to have at 4 clearly defined champions before Sunday 24:00 (Paris time, you can google it if you Don’t know when it is according to your time zone) so as to have your guild in the ranking next week.
• The tool which allows to choose the champions is accessible to the founder in the «Options» tab of the guild.
• You can see the Champions on top of the list of guild members.
• If you Don’t change your Champions, they’ll keep the status from a week to another.
• A similar system will be used for DMs and DTs when we’ll find a solution for the calculation of the score.
Don’t hesitate to ask fi you have questions!
I have the same question as they do.... to be able to have an average of survivor points, all 4 champions must have a number of their wins. All 4 of my champions have been playing survivor this week. But only one of them shows their wins.... IS there a certain way to keep the wins number? Must they get series of wins and exit the room without getting a loss? Or does it count their highest win-streak even after they lost at the end? Really need info on this please....