Killer Recruit

Killer Recruit
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Killer Recruit
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44

The Sentinel Clan gains a first class recruit: Valentina Ld has turned up and won't be stopped either by the corrupt police force or the criminals. She’s lost an eye fighting for her beliefs but is more capable than ever and is determined to hunt out evil in every nook and cranny. Help her accomplish this challenging task by completing the missions assigned to her!Valentina Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before December 25th.
« Previous1234567Next »

11/64
SaphiraJFire - Imperator English
Friday 25/11/2011, 15:29

I tried whole time every day I am not a solid player and never did reach lvl 5 in survivor mode for the Uppers, your crazy to do this again.
I saw some post sayin was easy took me 20 mins tops well good for you your not me are you.
Missions should not be unattainable its just not freaking right.
12/64
SaphiraJFire - Imperator English
Friday 25/11/2011, 15:36

You are making these cards to fast btw Idk it seems a new one is out every week almost I am tired of doing the missions its to much to fast spread them out a little 1 a month or how about 1 ever 2 months idk so freaking many it seems at the same time.
At this rate everyone will have the cards might as well have them in the store for sale.
If they were spread out more you would of had to play idk in jan to get *blah* card now it will not be out again for a year or so. make them harder to get and way more anticipated. I used to get excited for LD card now I groan and its like omfg not again.
13/64
holidomelarry - Legend English
Friday 25/11/2011, 16:36

How to unlock the first mission?
14/64
Vultaren - Veteran English
Friday 25/11/2011, 17:01

@SaphiraJFire, you can use whatever deck you want and both types of Survivor to get the 5 wins. You don't have to stay with the LD's clan, that way its a bit easier for players, but not so easy that their just handing the cards out, which they really are
15/64
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 25/11/2011, 17:10

Is it just me or was this survivor mission the hardest? Rooms packed with mirror packs and a lot of games decided by coin toss situations
16/64
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 25/11/2011, 17:12

@SaphiraJFire really?!? lvl 5 in survivor is "unattainable"? When I first started I used a simple Rescue deck and reached 7 easy. With everyone using Sentinel, just use a GHEIST/Nightmare deck, and you should be fine. Also if two weeks is just not enough time for you between lds, just don't worry about them.
17/64
-Mentoc- - Eternal English
Friday 25/11/2011, 18:32

@SaphiraJFire

In your first post you complain about it being too hard to obtain and then in your second you complain about it not being hard enough?

It seems to me you're just another player complaining about a FREE and OPTIONAL feature that the UR staff has provided for us.
18/64
jester4u - Imperator English
Friday 25/11/2011, 20:23

Ok u shouldn't be putting other players down when they admit that they aren't that good of a player first of all and second of all i agree with saphirajfire about the ld missions they are putting them out pretty quickly they use to make them like 1 a month or ever other month that sounds fine or 1 every few months that would be more better then every few weeks a new one comes out there is no point in it really except new mission oooooo!!!!!!!! spooky they can do that with any card of the cards and like she was saying they are pretty much just handing the cards out with the rate of the mission are being put out its pointless to even try except to get the missions done with and that can be done with regardless with the card just make them happen like they have been doing any ways u know they even come out with characters just about every week as well when they used to just come out within certain amount of time like every month maybe a little lesser then that i been playing this game for over a year
19/64
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 25/11/2011, 21:33

I rather like the current Ld release rate. Always looking forward to each release and earning a new card.
20/64
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 25/11/2011, 21:44

I like the one per 2 weeks, but they could release them on random days of the week, like with Scott Ld the last time.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals