Killer Recruit

Killer Recruit
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Killer Recruit
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44

The Sentinel Clan gains a first class recruit: Valentina Ld has turned up and won't be stopped either by the corrupt police force or the criminals. She’s lost an eye fighting for her beliefs but is more capable than ever and is determined to hunt out evil in every nook and cranny. Help her accomplish this challenging task by completing the missions assigned to her!Valentina Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before December 25th.
« Previous1234567Next »

21/64
-Mentoc- - Eternal English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 00:32

@jester4u

If you've going to agree with another account of yours at least change your avatar so it's not the same and change up the way type, so it isn't so obvious.

Also, it's against the ToS to have multiple accounts, in case you didn't know.
22/64
100th - Titan English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 05:05

Just lol @ that multi account
23/64
Whitedragon11 - Colossus - Limit Break English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 05:22

Use a OHKO like Kolos and most players will go out all to beat you or think you're bluffing. Bluff your opponent 5 times and you'll be done. Also two weeks is a decent amount of time. And yea I guess you can say they are handing them out since EVERYONE has access to the missions. All you need are a few hours to kill and you have a ld card or ten credits as a prize. And to a lot of people new missions are always welcome. Also I agree Mentoc, don't just agree with yourself to make yourself look better.
24/64
XiXaX - Imperator - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 08:28

First thing I thought when I saw saw Valentina Ld was... Is today Valentines Day?
25/64
Rift120 - Colossus English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 08:50

ARGH! I hate the second mission... I've been at it for 3 HOURS!
26/64
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 26/11/2011, 11:33

I like the 2 week release rate, the only thing I would like to see change is the fact that except on very random occasions the missions are always exactly the same. and it's getting incredibly boring. the first mission, people always play 7 Strongest cards of the clan + Ambre. next 2 missions if it's not a survivor one exactly the same setup. last mission 8 highest damagers. In the end it's always just a bunch of 5 stars thrown together with Ambre. It gets boring to play against these. So come up with some more missions please even stuff like win 35 rounds wth a 2* Sentinel card would have been more fun. But think more around the likes of easy clan specific missions, bust up some Montana with sentinels for example
27/64
Rift120 - Colossus English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 12:21

Make that 7 friggin hours now.... why couldn't they have provided a alternate mission 2? >_
28/64
UM_Xword - Guru Português
Saturday 26/11/2011, 14:12

@Rift120

Just out of curiosity, which deck are you using?
Because every time I enter a survivor room (usually T2, playing with All Stars), I lose to a Sentinel deck.
Of course, they always use the same cards (Hawk, Copper, Coby, Havok, Chloe, Miss Chloe, etc).
29/64
FAIL-ED - Senior English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 15:55

I wanted a Skeelz Ld
30/64
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 26/11/2011, 17:01

Hmmm as far as parodies are concerned, is she supposed to be Jill Valentine? For now I don't recognize, the part when Jill ever lost an eye. Either I'm totally wrong, or she is a "combo parody."
The reason I'm asking is I'm working on collecting all the UR character parody info. Check out the event in my profile, the polski comment section to see the proposed guesses so far. Be warned, the info turned in and shown there has not been proven correct yet

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals