Click here if you forgot your password.

Killer Recruit

Killer Recruit
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Killer Recruit
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44

The Sentinel Clan gains a first class recruit: Valentina Ld has turned up and won't be stopped either by the corrupt police force or the criminals. She’s lost an eye fighting for her beliefs but is more capable than ever and is determined to hunt out evil in every nook and cranny. Help her accomplish this challenging task by completing the missions assigned to her!Valentina Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before December 25th.
« Previous1234567Next »

41/64
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 27/11/2011, 21:26

Card specific missions are good if they decide on cheaper cards. 10 rounds with Sandy or 50 damage with Robin wouldn't be too much to ask. Sure, the missions would be a pain but who cares? There's supposed to be some challenge.

Also, if you use 5 in survivor, also use similar missions with DTs, DMs and Elo. Just a little variety would be nice.
42/64
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Monday 28/11/2011, 06:07

I agree with Thoazol, couldn`t have said it better
43/64
LOA_Ragnarok - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 28/11/2011, 07:14

Would be interesting to have a card-type where you have fairly easy missions to obtain the card, then progressively harder missions to level the card up... I liked the harder missions, even character specific ones, where I played to get the cards needed, then completed the LD missions. When I got that Dudley, it was a real feeling of accompishment. They should extend the time to complete to 1 month... the only cards that should not be used in these missions are CRs, which are really out of the reach of almost all players.

my .02
44/64
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 28/11/2011, 19:37

Valentina = Her name is from Valentina Allegra de Fontaine (of SHIELD) & her bio is a parody of S.H.I.E.L.D's Nick Fury (Marvel Comics)

To learn more, check out draft 2 of my parody research from my profile event link. (Polski comment section)
45/64
ericAU - Legend - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 29/11/2011, 02:46

I reached 5 in Survivor T2 using Rescue deck - this is actually quite good:

Alec Cr, Aurora, Cliff, Hax, Kerry, Marco Cr, Pastor, Sledg
46/64
LiquidGold777 - Senior - Goldz Rulez English
Tuesday 29/11/2011, 05:02

It's hard to get 5 in survivor
Lucky for you guys that have it easy, I spend 2 days (6 hour each day) and failed
The best I can get is 4, just twice, the rest is 2 or 3

Here's my deck : Krash, Glosh, Steve, Anita, Pastor, Slyde, Lea, Scott Ld.
I already blew my clintz to get Lea, Anita, and Glosh.
47/64
Whitedragon11 - Divinity - Limit Break English
Tuesday 29/11/2011, 05:12

It's funny that in the beginning everyone was complaining that the survivor mission was too hard, now everyone is complaining all the missions are too easy. No matter what, everyone will be complaining -.-
48/64
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 29/11/2011, 10:43

If there was nothing to comlain about people would complain that they had nothing to complain about.
49/64
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 29/11/2011, 13:38

Well, I favour the LD's being available to everyone, newbie and vet alike. So I don't like the survivor mission. I did it easy enough, but I got over 80% of cards and the deck I used was around 140k. And most of the guys saying it's too easy are like me, imperators and up, so like 50-100%+ of the collection. And lvl 50+ so for sure have Morphun. I'd listen more to guys below lvl 20 and maybe less than 50 cards who say its too hard.

Making someone new do survivor isn't a good thing. T2 with a new rainbow deck and Timber against 40 star decks of the T2 monsters like ulu, Nightmare, cats or Uppers isn't a good thing. I guess elo survivor is more viable since sents aren't crippled by bans but still, can't imagine it being all that fun with a beginner deck.

Winning matches in DM or elo would do better since even if they only win a match a day, they're still making progress. Making them win 5 in a row is a big ask. Throwing newer players into the survivor meat grinder isn't exactly good for the game.
50/64
el gran gordo - Titan English
Tuesday 29/11/2011, 15:33

The survivor mission is challenging, but doable. I think UR could have thrown in another "hard" mission in there-- I mean, the card is pretty good.

As for those advocating easier missions for newbies, let's keep in mind that this card will be available again in the future. If you have less than 50% collection, not being able to get this card for your collection shouldn't be a high priority.

Nevermind the feeling of accomplishment of passing a challenging mission. Easy missions are BORING.

Good card, great art, excellent work UR.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals