Click here if you forgot your password.

Killer Recruit

Killer Recruit
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Killer Recruit
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44

The Sentinel Clan gains a first class recruit: Valentina Ld has turned up and won't be stopped either by the corrupt police force or the criminals. She’s lost an eye fighting for her beliefs but is more capable than ever and is determined to hunt out evil in every nook and cranny. Help her accomplish this challenging task by completing the missions assigned to her!Valentina Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before December 25th.
« Previous1234567Next »

51/64
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Wednesday 30/11/2011, 07:49

So don't go T2 if you don't have the clintz?

I got 15 wins in Survivor ELO last week with a 18k deck lol.

I got 7 4x in a row with a Junkz deck this week costing around 20k.

They aren't hard, just play smarter.

A good cheap deck would be a Jungo deck for Survivor ELO
52/64
vortex4200 - Imperator - Time Agents Guild English
Wednesday 30/11/2011, 23:40

Whoever says that playing the survivor mission is EASY is on drugs... I have tried everything to win that mission and to no avail, there has GOT to be a better way to get these cards!!!!
53/64
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Thursday 01/12/2011, 13:35

Although I've been struggling with it for days, I'm not too concerned about the Survivor mission. I'll luck out sooner or later, I've managed a few 4-win streaks so far and I managed the mission when it popped up for Gail Ld. I'd probably rather the mission was "Win 30 (40, 50, whatever) matches in Survivor mode" though, like the Deathmatch versions usually are. Upping the difficulty of all the missions overall but not having one which is so dependent on skill AND luck would probably be a way of satisfying more people.
54/64
vortex4200 - Imperator - Time Agents Guild English
Thursday 01/12/2011, 15:48

I agree with Grapple X trying to get through the missions hoping to "luck out" is just no good, I like the suggestion about doing wins over a 5 win streak, comon guys throw us a bone!
55/64
LimChonKah- - Titan English
Saturday 03/12/2011, 11:09

Man i swear mission 2 is difficult if you dun have a good deck. and a good deck = blowing clintz. way to go UR, you just doused my passion on my game day after day when i fail to complete it.
56/64
Gnaag - Master English
Monday 05/12/2011, 23:53

Hello, does anyone know if anyone has managed to get the 5 survivor points ? If this challenge is only meant to be for the elite, why bother advertising it on the main page ?
57/64
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 06/12/2011, 15:25

Gnaag: loads of people have done it. (you don't have to use sentinals).
58/64
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Tuesday 06/12/2011, 15:51

The 2nd missions can be done VERY easily. Lots of times it isn't even about your deck, it's about how you play it. Like i said i picked up a cheap Rescue deck a while back and it got me 9 wins in a row. The deck cost me around 11.5-12k or so.

Stop complaining, if you haven't passed the mission it's because you have probably been doing something wrong or your style of play isn't working. Try changing it.
59/64
DUC-pwnage - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Tuesday 06/12/2011, 17:20

Try Montana or Jungo and save your heavy hitters. Montana is good because of the pilldrainage in higher rounds. Jungo is good because you get more life and they can get you back when they can't KO you
60/64
Frosted Bark - Imperator English
Thursday 08/12/2011, 18:21

Ugh this card needs the mission requirements to be retroactive atleast cause i swear i have won at least 100 matchs in survivor with sentinal but none of which are 5 in a row closest i've gotten is 4 and im willing to bet i've done more than 200 damage

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals