Killer Recruit

Killer Recruit
Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
64 messages
Killer Recruit
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 25/11/2011, 11:44

The Sentinel Clan gains a first class recruit: Valentina Ld has turned up and won't be stopped either by the corrupt police force or the criminals. She’s lost an eye fighting for her beliefs but is more capable than ever and is determined to hunt out evil in every nook and cranny. Help her accomplish this challenging task by completing the missions assigned to her!Valentina Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before December 25th.
« Previous1234567Next »

61/64
mocha18 - Veteran English
Wednesday 14/12/2011, 00:21

Lol what is so hard about getting 5 wins in survivor. If you get the iphone/i pod touch app you can get free credits by downloading other free apps so you can get good decks. I have been playing for less than 6 months and have gotten close to 2000 free credits.
62/64
LiquidGold777 - Senior - Goldz Rulez English
Wednesday 14/12/2011, 05:11

Maybe I complained too much, but still reach 5 is hard.
also I admit, I don't have the skill, but I want these LD mission to be fully enjoyed, especially me, afterall I'm egoist.
hey I'm a human.

@mocha18
I don't have iphone or ipad, only blackberry. I have tried other method for free credits but rejected, do you have another idea?
63/64
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 17:04

I hope Travis Ld comes tommorrow. and possibly the new noel card. I heard rumors that Drake Tsui is doing the noel this year, like he did with Miss Stella.
64/64
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 23/12/2011, 00:23

@Ivy
They aren't even rumors. Drake has already drawn the new Noel. And some people have spoiled it. But the noel's always on the 24th regardless of what day it is.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals