Click here if you forgot your password.

New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
257 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39

After months of trials and taking into account your views (forums, surveys and the X-Periment ELO event), we are officially changing the list of permanent ELO bans: Arkn, Toro, Ghumbo, Bonnie Ld, Sledg, Ulrich and Arno will be banned, while Uranus in now authorized.These changes will come into effect from the week commencing December 05.Happy gaming to you all in ELO mode!
« Previous12...1920212223242526Next »

201/257
URHunter - Titan English
Sunday 04/12/2011, 10:37

I am never attached enough to a card or a format enough to whine. I just look at the ban list, look at my collection and build something I fancy. However, I do notice that I gravitate towards certain clans more and more often and ones like Bangers require conscious effort to want to build the deck and keep using it. Ones like Montana/Rescue no-brainer decks are becoming more frequent.

P.S. Montana 2* need some serious nerfing, too good for T2 DT.
202/257
el gran gordo - Titan English
Monday 05/12/2011, 05:22

So.... Why can't I use Uranus yet?
203/257
Ice235man - Titan English
Monday 05/12/2011, 06:37

Because it's not December 5th yet.
204/257
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 05/12/2011, 07:10

Uranus should be unbanned already, but coming off the perma-banned list isn't automatic like putting cards on the ban list. We will have to wait until the UR staff log in and update his status manually
205/257
punkdudeOVER - Novice English
Monday 05/12/2011, 10:15

Arno doesn't deserve his ELO ban! He's a decent card, even though he has 4 power. Come on UR staff! But at least Uranus is back in ELO...
206/257
SkilledWill - Novice English
Saturday 10/12/2011, 01:44

I dont know if this is the place to say this but I had an idea. Im a very average player with average cards and I only really play T1 DT's. I can do ok untill I come across someone who has 2-3 ELO banned cards. They win almost all the time. I know they get the 2 point reduction but I believe that alot of people arnt bothered with winning, but instead use these cards to deny others a win.
A small suggestion I have is to give the 2 point's reduced to the player without the Elo banned cards.
E.g. Player 1 has Bonnie Ld, Ulrich, Hawkins and Tula (2 elo bans = 4 point reduction)
Player 2 has Elea, Nyema, Rodney and Ashiko (no bans)
The 4 points are reduced from player 1 and given to player 2, even if they lose.
207/257
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Saturday 10/12/2011, 03:37

2 Stars shouldn't have point pelaties in DT. Please staff don't give them that it is rediculous, use Arkn in DT and it is the same as using a 3 star point wise, but their 3 stars are much more powerful. This happens to all 2 star cards!

2 Stars can't be used in DT because they are the same as 3 stars and 3 stars are better cards 9/10 times. They can't be used in Survivor elo or elo because they are banned. They can't be used in Survivor Type 2 becuase thats for 4 and 5 stars. They can only be used in Type 1 DM (Who plays that) and they can't even be used in Type 2. Banned 2 stars are completely useless now.
208/257
-Glacier- - Imperator English
Saturday 10/12/2011, 06:42

I love these new bans, although I will miss my Arno . They are all completely justified bans, every single one of those cards is an annoying pest that needed to go. I'm glad Uranus is back, like orpheus said, she's still good, but not nearly as good as she used to be.
209/257
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 11/12/2011, 14:01

If Uranus is back sureley we can allow sylth back then, i mean with all the heal cards being released hes not that amazing any more, hes no better than Greem since Greem has immunity from soa too
210/257
marco.davi84 - Veteran English
Monday 12/12/2011, 01:20

I came here to ask why Uranus is unbanned and Urich is now banned instead...but taking time to read the posts I think I understood a bit more of the logic of permanent ban...I think Urlich is weaker than Uranus (same stat, but Uranus Ability is stronger) but if the goal is diversity and multi-dimensional thinking, I guess the staff made a good choice. As for others ban, same stuff (I am thinking for instance to Ghumbo and Askai, similar cards).

Out of curiosity, will be Kolos ever going to be unbanned? It's (probably, not really sure about this) the only 1-hit KO card in UR, it may be interesting to face such a force even in ELO...plus (strong) DR and SoA quite hit him!

« Previous12...1920212223242526Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals