New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
257 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39

After months of trials and taking into account your views (forums, surveys and the X-Periment ELO event), we are officially changing the list of permanent ELO bans: Arkn, Toro, Ghumbo, Bonnie Ld, Sledg, Ulrich and Arno will be banned, while Uranus in now authorized.These changes will come into effect from the week commencing December 05.Happy gaming to you all in ELO mode!
« Previous12...1920212223242526Next »

231/257
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 02/01/2012, 21:44

Just have to state, Hungry Panda, you have 616 cards, out of 791, and if you dont have, to quote you, "one good card to use", then something is seriously wrong with you. Some of the cards dont deserve to be on the ban list, that sure, but majority of them do, or would you like to see every deck consisting of, for example, DJ Korr Cr, Rowdy, Gil, Flanagan, GraksmxxT, Uranus, Sigma, Nimestiec, and so on, would it be fun in ELO now? (and no, dont start about price and many players cant afford that kind of deck, there are many players that can afford less costly but equally, and Im sure more deadly deck than this), so dont you whine and put together some deck and play this game, and next week, if you cant use some cards, use other, because, imagine this, we all do that.
232/257
fisheatdog - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 03/01/2012, 02:53

I agree with The_HoAx, I think it would be a great reality check to see what the majority of players think. I think if you multiplied the votes from elo by 6 for a week, would give about enough votes for 1200+ players to vote once on those 25-45 that would possibly be banned. Because the usual couple of votes would leave a lot of cards untouched that really should be voted on, as seen in last week's format election with characters such as Lou, and Arno, and Bridget not being able to bring in the 5% required to be banned. With so many cards to be decided, I doubt that they could get even the 1.5% required, and who knows if people would have voted for or against them?
233/257
0 Taso - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 08/01/2012, 06:14

@ Hungry Panda.... you will get to the TOP of what? your highest ELO score is 1300-ish.... start blasting 1400's every week and honestly you can then complain about ELO bans

if you are just breaking into this game, yeah, sucks

if you are highly skilled with certain clans that get you 1400 elo scores, sure, complain

a guy who has a 1325 as his high shouldn't complain about basically, nothing. we all have to play by these rules.

considering only about 30% of people vite anyways... I mean who cares really
234/257
XCap Wild - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 18/01/2012, 18:44

So, uh.... How's everyone enjoying two straight weeks of Spyke?
235/257
M e R L i N - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 18/01/2012, 20:26

Oh no, Cap, you got it wrong..
Everyone is suffering this second straight week of Spyke, except maybe the top 10 who I have noticed, are playing purely anti Berserk decks and the generally useful Rescue, of course!
236/257
southernskilz - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 18/01/2012, 21:47

It will last till the GHEIST ld is gone
237/257
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 19/01/2012, 04:54

Great week for Spyke-i would actually lobby for a third straight week of him
238/257
XCap Wild - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 21/02/2012, 23:07

And bump. Dear staff. Please permaban Spyke. Gee, lets give Oshitsune 7 power instead of 4. That should make it go over better in elo...
239/257
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 00:55

Does anyone know how i can vote for player banned cards
240/257
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 23/02/2012, 10:18

@Hammer ELITE: Go to "The Game" tab and then go down to ELO in the drop down menu. This should make anuther drop down menu where you should see "Format Election" click on it and it will take you to the voteing page.

p.s you need to have an ELO score to vote.

« Previous12...1920212223242526Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals