New characters - To the rescue!

New characters - To the Rescue!
Friday 23/11/2007, 18:51
WMD Raven - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
29 messages
New characters - To the rescue!
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Friday 23/11/2007, 18:51

Desperate times, call for desperate measures. Since their arrival in Clint City, the Rescue Clan have saved hundreds of lives, but the violence is on the increase and the clans are as hostile as ever. To tackle this social blight, Kerry, who’s determined to come to the Rescue of the city’s residents, rallies round and arrives in Clint City with her three new recruits: Mark the womanizing doctor, the bounding Lobo and the greedy but extremely warm-hearted Ghoub.
All these characters are now available from the shop’s New Blood and Action packs.
« Previous123Next »

21/29
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Tuesday 27/11/2007, 16:50

Well yeah but if they encountered with Nightmare..they will be rocking a little bit..
22/29
ASDDFDH - Novice English
Tuesday 27/11/2007, 21:21

Yeah obviously Nightmare would make it abit more even as does stop opp ability and bonus but the fact is resuce are the best stand alone clan so far
23/29
0 Gunvald 0 - Titan English
Thursday 29/11/2007, 08:14

3 out of 5 battles I had in the elo is facing Rescue
24/29
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Thursday 29/11/2007, 09:21

Well if you make an anti Rescue deck you will win 3 out of 5 battles in ELO, so why are you complaining? This is just like the Uppers, yes they're a strong clan and yes a lot of players use Rescue decks now but that doesn't mean a Rescue deck is overpowered
25/29
Zhupons - Titan Português
Thursday 29/11/2007, 20:05

Rescue clan is not overpowered!

first it can only be well used if as a pure clan than if this clan becomes way to powerfull perhaps admins will consider in change the stats and ability of every cards that are unusable!

actually when the Rescue clan receive their next cards and get a total of 18 there should be replace (after 15 days) the new 4 cards and they should insteadchange all the really weak cards status or abilities in a way to make them usable and make the game more competitive!

Anbd cards like Erika or Yaman should get status that match with their ranks...
26/29
T4rryT5ughman - Titan - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 01/12/2007, 13:47

Hmm, i am know this is going to come back to bite me, but the best anti-Rescue deck I have built is the Roots-Ghiest second only to Roots, Fang Pi Clang. Tell me what you think.

TT
27/29
i amPOWERFUL - Senior English
Friday 07/12/2007, 10:26

New CARDS
28/29
Drain WMD - Guru English
Friday 07/12/2007, 19:53

Stop abilty owns Rescue i mean look Mark vs ruby then Mark only has 2 more attack than ruby. Same with alec his damage is four but if you have soa he makes 4 damage and since no one in his clan has 8 damage itll be really difficult to use fury and not notice.
29/29
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Thursday 27/12/2007, 06:19

HI PO '''''

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals