Toxica's 5 years 30k prize- best preset contest

Wednesday 14/12/2011, 09:41
Toxica - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
40 messages
Toxica - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Wednesday 14/12/2011, 09:41

For my 5th year anniversary I wanted to make a quick contest that won’t be long to judge, unlike my last one (what a Nightmare that was! ).

Melvin and Eloxia are my favorite characters, so go make the best ELO preset possible with both of them in it. Publish the preset then PM it to me.

---------------PRIZE---------------
30,000 Clintz

---------------RULE: READ THEM!!!---------------

Preset must be ***CURRENT ELO RULES*** with **BOTH** Eloxia AND Melvin.

The preset MUST be PUBLISHED BY **YOU**!

You have until ***DECEMBER 20th*** to submit it!

Presets must be ***PRIVATE MESSAGED*** to me!!! I will only judge the presets that are PMed to me. However, feel free to post them below.

Presets will be graded on overall efficiency. THE MOST EXPENSIVE CARDS WILL **NOT WIN** THIS COMPETITION!!!

---------------------------

Feel free to post below. Whether questions, showing off your preset, or just commenting and talking.
« Previous1234Next »

31/40
- Silver - Hero - Open Casket English
Tuesday 20/12/2011, 17:36

Toxi is as fair a person as you're gonna find on UR. She's also experienced enough to judge her own contest. To imply otherwise is quite rude, if you ask me. ~

But anywho, what I came here for: happy anniversary, Toxi! From the time I've been around, I've always thought of you as one of the nicest, and most helpful people in the UR community. Hope you've enjoyed these 5 years here.
32/40
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 20/12/2011, 18:39

It's fine, Silver. As far as he's concerned with my "experience" I'm just an amateur with a 1115 ELO high score. I assure you, it's just due to a lack of trying (but I don't think anyone would challenge my marketing prowess ). But I knew people wouldn't like to be judged by someone with 1115 high score, so I asked a (very trusted) friend to judge here instead, and his top ELO score is 1458 so most can relax on that, I think. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to build a committee to judge a preset, so it's just going to be 2 peoples' opinions here.

But being judged on people with no experience,
I felt robbed in a fan-script contest some time ago. It was a sad day when low-quality gratuitous violence beats a high-quality romance story in a writing contest. I was even PMed by one of the judged who personally apologized to me for the situation. Her opinion was overruled by the committee of judges, which is one of the reasons I RARELY ever use more than one judges unless when a second opinion is REALLY needed, such as my art contest.

I don't think a second opinion is needed to judge a preset, but like the situation I mentioned, people that don't win will dislike the fact they were judged with someone with an ELO high score of 1115, which is why I'm using Sohmax for judging.

And he's fine to question fairness also. I was also robbed in an amateur writing contest due to judges favoring members of their guild. All the winners were from one particular guild-- fancy that.
33/40
Wednesday 21/12/2011, 04:18

Shoot myself in the face please. Soon of the presets were deleted before I could judge them. I'll PM you if I need you to republish your preset.
34/40
UM_Fox - Legend English
Wednesday 21/12/2011, 18:11

I think I`m one of those ones Tox....apologies and PM`ing you again
35/40
ran75 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 22/12/2011, 08:56

Have you received my preset toxica?
36/40
Thursday 22/12/2011, 21:27

No I didn't, sorry.

Also, Sohmax and I are putting the final touches on the judging. And I'll get that fan-art stuff updated later. I don't want to do it while I have another contest going on.
37/40
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 23/12/2011, 00:33

Here's my entry, Toxica: Toxica Overwhelming

Happy Anniversary
38/40
ran75 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/12/2011, 11:19

Oh .tsk! my preset wasnt saved. and someone just used it
39/40
Thursday 29/12/2011, 12:08

Oh my GOD I am SO SOOOO~ sorry! We decided on a winner over a week ago, but my cousin came to town for Christmas and it's been non-stop APB: Reloaded for 4 days.

Anyway, we agreed that Alin D posted our favorite preset: Toxica Overwhelming

The mix of Damage Reduce cards & Eloxia's defeat ability mixed with revenge cards really glides this deck along. Also with the mix of Snowflake's healing with the multiple Damage Reduce cards this deck can hold its own even with the worst hands.
40/40
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Thursday 29/12/2011, 12:36

Thank you very much, Toxica.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals