So close >3
Wednesday 14/12/2011, 19:35
sboyle - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
So close >3
sboyle - Hero English - Wednesday 14/12/2011, 19:35

I got 158th in the last tournament and got the usual 50 Clintz + 1 Credit

So, I thought I'd list my cards I'm using, and see from public opinion what went wrong:

Rescue Deck

Hax
Glosh
Bobby
Joana
Larry
Pam
Slyde
Steve

So is this a good deck for tourneys? If not, any suggestions? (P.S. I still need a few other Rescue cards, like Kerry, Alec, Pastor, Marco and Aurora, so don't bother with them. P.P.S I have Scott Ld, if that helps.)
« Previous12Next »

11/11
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 17/12/2011, 21:49

With that in mind, winning with a card like Joana and then following up with an all-pilled Cliff (assuming they play first) could result in an easy 2hk0 for you. Take the 2hk0 when possible, but don't overfocus on it. If you can win 3/4 or even 4/4 rounds, by all means do so. Your 26 or so point winning will make you happy. Basically, take this second strategy when you have a straight up better draw than your opponent, or your decks meta smashes theirs.

Basically, it all comes down to reading the situation and playing accordingly. I've come in the top 10 multiple times with t1 decks in t1 rooms (which is extremely good.) I don't like playing in the t2 rooms, though i sometimes venture there to try my luck at actually winning a dt. It's all about winning as many rounds as possible, losing with a point gain, and just playing as many matches as possible. Keep this in mind, and top 150 will be easy

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals