Obsessions

Obsessions
Friday 16/12/2011, 12:08
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
Obsessions
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 16/12/2011, 12:08

Having had her heart broken by Havok when she was in the Sentinel Clan, now all Klawz can think about is killing Chloe. But that’s nothing compared to X-0DUS who is programmed to do just one thing:  kill Lena before she threatens the very future of the Vortex. But with her training and the help of the Pussycats, Lena isn’t going to make things easy for him! Meanwhile Darril has promised champagne to whoever comes out of the fight alive, if the Berzerk Clan hasn’t drunk it all by then that is…Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345Next »

2/45
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 16/12/2011, 12:11

Omg, amazing.
The cards bios being related is really cool
especially like The ghiest and Vortex release, Darril isnt to far behind
3/45
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 16/12/2011, 12:29

A very nice release today, I love X-0DUS artwork, he looks awesome

To check out their final arts, their abilities, and to discuss them check out Obsessions
4/45
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Friday 16/12/2011, 12:30

I think X-odus @ 7/6 with courage: SOA and Klawz @ 6/4 with copy opp bonus will both be excellent elo cards.
5/45
Anton Chigurh - Imperator - WeAreOne_R20 English
Friday 16/12/2011, 12:31

Pretty awesome release, no filler card, even Darril is usable and almost works as a 2* Yu Mei.
the story-angle of two characters from terminator is pretty awesome too
6/45
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 16/12/2011, 13:02

This was a really good release and i see Klawz, Lena and maby Darril becoming staples.

p.s if you want to see the new cards artwork and stats then vist the Urban Rivals Wiki ( http://urban-rivals.wikia.com/wiki/Urban_Rivals_Wiki ) where we have just uploaded them.
7/45
Garlyle - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 16/12/2011, 13:08

Pretty good additions. Storywise I like them, and for usefulness, I'm only not interested in Klawz. As for the rest, I hope I can get them someday.
8/45
Mister Ry - Hero - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 16/12/2011, 13:10

Cool
9/45
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 16/12/2011, 15:02

John Sein is really on a roll this week with his art.
10/45
CS_Ackbar - Imperator - Comfort In Sound English
Friday 16/12/2011, 19:16

Great release, I imagine Klawz might get banned rapidly since she'll bring the GHEIST back out like crazy. Though, Lena's definitely my favorite of the four.

X-0DUS reminds me of Edd Cr quite a bit, just SoA instead of SoB. And +1 damage in exchange for a bonus that does little to help you win a round. Definitely a good card, but not OP'd by any means in my opinion.

Darril I imagine is gonna be massively underused, like most pow/dmg = opp cards with the exception of maybe Randy/Yu Mei.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals