Click here if you forgot your password.

Obsessions

Obsessions
Friday 16/12/2011, 12:08
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
45 messages
Obsessions
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 16/12/2011, 12:08

Having had her heart broken by Havok when she was in the Sentinel Clan, now all Klawz can think about is killing Chloe. But that’s nothing compared to X-0DUS who is programmed to do just one thing:  kill Lena before she threatens the very future of the Vortex. But with her training and the help of the Pussycats, Lena isn’t going to make things easy for him! Meanwhile Darril has promised champagne to whoever comes out of the fight alive, if the Berzerk Clan hasn’t drunk it all by then that is…Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345Next »

11/45
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 16/12/2011, 20:35

Lena - She is another strong 5* for Pussycats because they already have Charlie, Selina, Louise, Ditha, Clara and Emma but in ELO i think she may be used but Bangers Have Fixit and his bonus makes him 9/6 which is 1 more power then Lena so we will see what happens

X-0DUS - A good released for Vortex i personally would but him just behind Dagg because Dagg has his Attack + 12 ability and doesn't have a condition but on those weeks where Dagg is Banned X-0DUS makes and excellent replacement

Klawz - I think she is very good yes she has 6 power but so do most GHEIST cards and she has a very good chance of beating cards like Mona, Andsom Robb Cr and Randy so yes i would use her of course not over Leviatonn or Bristone but if Leviatonn is ELO Banned Klawz would make a good replacement

Darill - Yes he is not as good as Melanie and her 8 power or Miho and her power reduction but i would use Darill over Drummond and Esther as his damage can't be reduced with his ability and even if he has no ability he still does 3 damage
12/45
IM_Disizrey - Veteran - Immortality English
Saturday 17/12/2011, 05:26

Very good release !
13/45
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Saturday 17/12/2011, 09:58

More berserk please. I like Darril and I use him alot, but doesnt anyone else think, that compared to the other three cards, berserk got serverly overshadowed. Look at the market and tell me that compared to the others, Darril doesnt look like a wimp.
before anyone starts telling me how to use him I know, and he fits in with my mono berserk nicely thankyou, Im not saying he is useless because he isn't.
14/45
verslaafde - Veteran - Vicious Salvo English
Saturday 17/12/2011, 10:42

I'm really liking the new "Copy: Bonus Opp" that has started to pop up. Brings a whole new dimension to some matches.
15/45
oZem - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 17/12/2011, 13:36

Thanks to the staff for this release.
16/45
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Tuesday 20/12/2011, 02:05

All the characters are interesting...

X-0DUS is the clear #1 Vortex 4* that we've been waiting for.
I think Klawz will be underrated. While overall she's a little weaker than Leviatonn, she is strong against the toughest matchups- she's very competitive against All- Stars and Piranas. This is a solid #2 or #3 3* option for GHEIST.
Lena is a playable 5* character. I've found Protection: Power + Damage to be a useful and underrated ability. She compares directly with Fixit. Fixit is better with bonus, but Lena is better without bonus. But Pcats probably need to use a 5* that will hit harder so she probably wont get used over Ditha. She compares poorly with 4* Yayoi in T1. I like her better than Diana but I'm not sure if she's a 1* upgrade over Diana. She's close though.
Darril is better than any of the 2* damage = damage characters we've seen before. He breaks even with most other 2*s if you can get +2 damage out of him and looks very good if you can get +3 or more damage (against a base 4 damage character). That said, the chance of that is bad, and Berzerk has so many wonderful options at 3* that it's very rare you'll use him instead of trading up for a 3*.
17/45
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Tuesday 20/12/2011, 03:32

@kitsune
yeah i reckon Klawz is a little underrated. Shes pretty much exactly the same as leviatton (i know she is still a little weaker) but receives tonnes of hate.
Also, her artwork is really cool
18/45
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Tuesday 20/12/2011, 19:32

How is she almost the same, she's got 1 less damage and a weaker ability
19/45
Miss Sky - Guru - Immortality English
Tuesday 20/12/2011, 19:48

Lena the best
20/45
LB Shippal - Titan English
Tuesday 20/12/2011, 21:39

I notice how a bunch of people here are giving hate on Klawz. Thing is, in weeks where Leviatonn is banned, Klawz will be his replacement. In weeks where Leviatonn isn't banned, Klawz and Leviatonn together can maintain stability in mono-GHEIST decks in ELO, especially against bonus-essential teams, like power and att manipulation teams.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals