The Wonders of Technology

Friday 30/12/2011, 10:59
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
62 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 30/12/2011, 10:59

While Eebiza is able to create lasers well ahead of her time, the technology that brought Magenta back to life is altogether more murky and primeval… And thanks to his bravery and the Rescue clan’s medical know-how, Bucker can go back into combat before having even made a full recovery. But the most wondrous of them all has to be Craho, who has woken up some 4,500 centuries later after having fallen into a frozen lake!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234567Next »

21/62
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/12/2011, 22:10

Anuther bunch of usable cards i think its about time we had anuther Ogoun Kyu.
22/62
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 30/12/2011, 22:19

Well the main reason I can see why card stay expensive longer recently is that selling your card at a way lower price is forbidden now. That way the first guy sets a price (at a ridiculous pricerange eg Buckler) and then it takes days to get it to a stable price that's reasonable. Buckler will not be worth more then 2k when he's abundant on the market because of his stats and ability but currently he'll stay at this price for a week or so
23/62
Mudkipz_ - Novice English
Friday 30/12/2011, 22:26

Cards average prices after a week:
Buckler: 3500-4500
Magenta: 1000-2000
Craho: 450 or under
Eebiza: 5000-6000
24/62
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/12/2011, 23:45

I bet Magenta will go under 1000
25/62
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 31/12/2011, 02:59

Eebiza:
nice card, I like this card
she has nice power, ok damage and ok ability.
in competition.. Qubik would be my first choice, then Rowdy if it's in T1
if not, I will use Qubik and then Eebiza
if Qubik banned, then Eebiza is good enough for the replacement
it's all about preference, but SOA usually fare well in many situation, so I prefer Qubik over her.

Magenta:
nice damage, very average power.
I don't think this card would up to ELO or competitive standard
6 power is not enough for a 4 stars card
-6 attack is OK, but not really strong

Buckler:
good bye Bobby!
this card is nice, higher power than Pam, and more solid
small, but effective against - power or DR.

Craho:
nice card, but not what Roots needed
they need better 2 stars in ELO

a little bit rant:
meh.. I feel bored.
similar card again and again, Yookie, Rico, and then this card?

all of the above are 7 powers
Yookie: 4 damage because he has DR
Rico: 4 damage has - 6 attack
Craho: 3 damage but +2 life
Jerry, 5 power and 5 damage but with -2 power (virtually 7 power, and yes I know it is not 7 power so keep the lecture)
gretjan, lower 1 power and 4 damage only in exchange of +12 attack in mono (which is impossible in ELO)

yeah.. none of them are wow, they are similar, unlike GHEIST which get very good card each release

come on UR, this clan is OLD
after for 4 years playing this game, Roots is like prehistoric clan with no real improvement.
I like them before and now they are like relics.
26/62
Saturday 31/12/2011, 17:51

@tanto89, i hate to correct you, because you seem to have much more knowledge of UR then me, but Gertjan has support attack + 4, thereby attack + 16 in mono. It is one of few with an ability of 4+ attack support(others are Troompah(whom although has 6 power is strong enough for a 5*) boomha, Sasha, technically Pam, and Emeth, or so these ones i remember).
27/62
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 31/12/2011, 18:31

@Tititoro:
yeah, that's my fault, everyone made mistake I guess lol.. (just quickly look at +4 and I remember Rescue, and quickly type +12)

but still, if you cannot use it in mono, he is useless
playing T1, using Arno and get -2 attack is nonsense
playing in ELO, mono is not viable option anymore, their 2 stars are really sucks
Gertjan = good card but not viable due to big restriction
there are no "amazing" Roots card
they have high power, medium damage, usually you need to win 3 rounds to win the game
give them something with 6 damage
5/6 +8 attack?
7/6 backlash -2 life?

P.S: Troompah, Boohma, and emeth have better attack manipulation, support +5 attack
28/62
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 31/12/2011, 20:38

This release was honestly

clans and their renegades

all 4 of them werent really what their clans needed

Junkz
Gibson,Rowdy and qubix
altough i find Eebiza amazing she wasnt what Junkz needed(actually,what was it that Junkz needed XS )

Rescue
Anita,Slyde,Pam,Wesley,Elvira and more, all 3*s that were used
sure buckler's great but again not what Rescue needed the most(a 5*)

Roots
Roots have ENOUGH 3*s now give em something else cuz they honestly have no options for any of the other start selections(5*=Ojibway 4*=Gretchen 2*=Jeto)

Nightmare
them are full of good 4*s, and what, ur gives them a bad one .what annoys me is they will only get their next card next year ;D

i hope next release we get
more Roots
FPC
sents
Montana
29/62
Saturday 31/12/2011, 21:57

@tanto89, i know they are higher, i put 4+ attack support as in 4 or more, not attack gain. The only amazing cards they have are Kiki if he has his ability, abd Kiki Cr, who nobody really has. Thet have Gretchen, who is semigood, but 1 more damage would be nice. Ojibway is semiuseful for elo. But yeah, not enough to make a useful deck.
30/62
Saturday 31/12/2011, 22:56

@tanto89, i hope by 5/6 attack + 8 you mean a 3*. If 5 * make it 6/8 so at least its like Fuzz

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals