offline Orpheus Titan §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§
Friday 20/01/2012, 12:00

After his earth-shattering arrival in the rings of Clint City, you would have thought Harrow Ld had nothing left to prove. But his technique is no longer a secret and a number of opponents think they can beat him at his own game. Could you coach him so he triumphs once more against his rivals?Harrow Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 19th.

offline AU-AuToBoTs Senior Aussie Uprising
Friday 20/01/2012, 14:44

@Orpheus WHAT ABOUT Dudley Ld he was next in line not harrow dies that mean I have to wait another month for Dudley

offline Lord Plague Colossus Iron Lords
Friday 20/01/2012, 15:19

You can also unlock the missions by simply playing a match - any match
at the end of the match, message pops up and says 'new mission unlocked'

I don't think it should be called 'technical ineptitude'
the game simply checks for new missions at certain times:
such as when new cards are obtained, or at the end of a match

offline Piranga Colossus Time Conquers All
Friday 20/01/2012, 15:50

Selling an All-Star card is not working for me like it had for the Jaxx missions last month.

offline Wolfwitness Hero  
Friday 20/01/2012, 16:20

It's easy for you to say when you have more than half the card collection and a high level player. LDs are supposed to be accessible to every regardless of level and the missions are reasonable hard for anyone past level 20.

offline Senrubo Imperator The Infinite Shoeblack
Friday 20/01/2012, 16:47

Anyone else realize that this is the least assossiacted with the clan? only one mission that requires all-stars, the previous ones at least had two (rounds and damage) and one based on clan bonus (if applicabe: ie Pills for Vortex or reduced for Pussycats), but this one only has one

offline EZwinningS2N Imperator Second 2 None
Friday 20/01/2012, 16:49

Lol these are not even remotely hard missions i mean come on u only need to use the All Stars for 1 mission...........the title is false advertisement XD

offline DUC-pwnage Colossus Dutch Urban Crew
Friday 20/01/2012, 16:50

@auzzie knight Dudley already had a second time. Hopper is next in line, Dobbs, Lois and Fhtagn are also next before Dudley

offline XC Oxen 32 Guru E X C A L I B U R
Friday 20/01/2012, 17:03

Finally the boss is back smiley

offline Minion4D Imperator The Fourth Dimension
Friday 20/01/2012, 17:06

The only boring thing around here, yet again is all the whiners... nobody other than you guys cares so go complain on facebook or something.

offline Wolfwitness Hero  
Friday 20/01/2012, 17:22

Just to clarify my last post, that was @KuriosJason, I forgot the @ part. Though frankly it applies to all the whiners.
Quit being such killjoy snobs, seriously.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.