The Greatest challenge

The Greatest challenge
Friday 20/01/2012, 12:00
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
The Greatest challenge
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 20/01/2012, 12:00

After his earth-shattering arrival in the rings of Clint City, you would have thought Harrow Ld had nothing left to prove. But his technique is no longer a secret and a number of opponents think they can beat him at his own game. Could you coach him so he triumphs once more against his rivals?Harrow Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 19th.
« Previous1234567Next »

41/70
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 23/01/2012, 06:06

There's a tab at the top, third in from the left that shows missions and Ld missions.
42/70
XxGhumboxX-VI - Senior English
Monday 23/01/2012, 15:11

Lile on this site or the game itself?
43/70
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 23/01/2012, 16:23

@XxGhumboxX: It appears on the site though only for the first time (if you allready have the ld then it won't appear even if its the next time round). To see the properly go to the missions tab and the top of the page and let the drop down menu appear, you should see a link which says legendary missions. click on it and hover over the card you want the missions for.
44/70
Sorin Savage - Legend - the shockwaves English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 06:12

Harrow Ld came out what...friday? its monday nights (in the U.S) and i just got him...easy enough for me and i dont have expensive cards...check it..obviously you need the All Stars in the first mission. second mission took me awhile but i used my La Junta deck cus i have every card from that clan except the last 2 cr's. 3rd mission is easy enough because of my life gain deck which has defeat: plus life, +5 life, and + life per damage cards...pill out and furry on certain cards...and you got ur 50 life points...took me literally 20 minutes to finish that mission....as for the last mission i just used Rescue with attack manipulation. that way i didnt pill too much and still ended up with a higher attack then my opponent. in all honestly the deathmatch mission took me the longest...roughly about 9 hours...just cus i do need time to sleep and work on other things. all in all i love Harrow Ld and im glad it came back around for a 2nd round cus i missed it the first time. yay!!
45/70
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in Urban English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 10:17

KuriosJason I'll keep those ideas in mind for another time.

Soundtrack-HW : I can't fuse posts, sorry...

Dudley will be back again, eventually...

As for the technical issues we're on it but seriously it looks complicated (from what I'm told, I don't understand any of that programming magic lol).

And I'm surprised none of you commented on the title, which is the motto from Rocky III !

EYE OF THE TIGER man !!
46/70
M e R L i N - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 11:11

Orpheus,
Tell you what, bro!
Whatever you do, people will complain, and believe me, it's not your fault or theirs!
If you make the missions tough, the softies will complain and if you make them easy, the hardliners will complain.
The missions are not that tough, not easy peasy either.
And people, remember, it ain't Orpheus who is the game developer and it ain't very fair to blame him for the glitches.
You don't shoot the messenger, d'ya?
47/70
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in Urban English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 12:36

XC - MerLiN

Right on mate. It's impossible to satisfy everybody : what's quick and easy for a level 50 competitor will be long and hard for a new player. We have to deal in the middleground there, at least until we find a better solution for everyone (we're always working towards that goal).

But don't worry, I'm among the people who directly communicate with you (with Euzebe for your community) so it's normal that the players complain to / of me and that there's a confusion. No big deal, I used to be a poker dealer so I'm used to much worse.

Cheers to y'all
48/70
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 13:21

I got my harrow last night and it was a challenge, but to be honest it was fun and made it worthwhile getting him.
Its like the Valentina Ld survivor mission I found that tough as I was only between lv 10, 20 at the time, and I didnt manage to get past it and couldnt get her, but next time she comes out im only going to try harder.
UR is an awesome game that is updated every week, new cards, events, so just appreciate the hard work a bit more.
49/70
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 14:24

I wouldn't complain about anything really. Any new cards or missions are fine by me
50/70
XxGhumboxX-VI - Senior English
Tuesday 24/01/2012, 20:10

I cant figure it out. I think i did one but could you tell me the missions to Harrow Ld?
I been tryin to figure this out for like 7 months now.
Thanks for all the info

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals