Intensive Preparations

Intensive Preparations
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:37
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
38 messages
Intensive Preparations
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 27/01/2012, 11:37

There’s some serious training going down in Clint City! Anakrohm has been selected to be a pilot for the Sakrohm and is undergoing intensive training. Kazayan is preparing for his final confrontation with Heitachi. Bubbles has perfected an aquatic fighting technique that he alone masters. And if you need to keep the crowds out of these training events, just ask Wyre to deck out the joint in barbed wire!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234Next »

11/38
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Friday 27/01/2012, 16:34

Meh release.....................
2 GHEIST please
12/38
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 27/01/2012, 17:00

Uppers are getting stronger and stronger... like they weren't strong enough...
13/38
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Friday 27/01/2012, 20:18

Kazayan is just...

Anyway. Nice releases
14/38
The_Russian - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Friday 27/01/2012, 23:38

I'm confused by this release.
1) With all these copy righted character parodies, I hope UR doesnt get sued. Arnie is a parody of a person, so he's cool, but Anakrohm and Kazayan, Sol Hona and Heitachi are pushing it big time.
2) UR doesnt usually put out cards that are blatantly better than existing cards, normally theres a trade. Kazayan > Beetenka by a damage or equal against SOA and Wyre > Tank by 1 power. Just a weird release. Not a bad one, but weird for sure.
15/38
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 28/01/2012, 06:04

Think they're trying to get around copyright by changing things like Kazayan and Heitachi being black and not asian. Also the fact that the copyright owners can't be bothered making a fuss about a card game. They've had cards like Kati and Tyler for ages and no one has really complained. Except once I think. If I remember right think it was a pirana or something and then the art just got changed.
16/38
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 28/01/2012, 07:07

Its unfortunate that these cards don't really replace anything... I still have multiple prefferences before Anakrohm, Kazayan, Wyre, and Bubbles O.o
17/38
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 28/01/2012, 10:27

@tititoro - Not every release has to have a sure staple. Cards are good, you have more choice to make a strategic deck. For example, you obviously won't use Maurice if you have 2 damage reducers already 8and some people prefer to hae high damage instead of dr on their high-star cards), and you won't use Nellie in a SoA-heavy week.

Anakrohm is a fun card to play with, great against Montana, Uppers and Freaks... well, not really Freaks since they got really high power. He's a bit more risky than Corrina, but can pay off a bit more...

Kazayan is Dorian with 1 less power... but vulnerable to SoA. Nice card overall.

Bubbles - not really an elo card, more useful in T2 deathmatch, when you've already hit for 6 damage with another Bangers... I've got a great deck in mind hehe.

Wyre - I don't really like this since he doesn't have much to help him win the round. SoA is a great ability but 7 power and a bonus that's not helpful don't really stand out. Wouldn't call him a replacement for Bryan just because Bryan's 7 damage is really a threat.
18/38
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Saturday 28/01/2012, 11:03

Wyre has 1 less star making him a good option for elo and t1.
19/38
RekoMara - Hero - .::ExtR3M NeWc0MeR::. English
Saturday 28/01/2012, 15:53

Wow!
UR now have 800 cards!
What about a new CLAN!!!
20/38
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 28/01/2012, 18:00

@Zaki_RZ
Most likely in the summertime.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals