Click here if you forgot your password.

Intensive Preparations

Intensive Preparations
Friday 27/01/2012, 11:37
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
38 messages
Intensive Preparations
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 27/01/2012, 11:37

There’s some serious training going down in Clint City! Anakrohm has been selected to be a pilot for the Sakrohm and is undergoing intensive training. Kazayan is preparing for his final confrontation with Heitachi. Bubbles has perfected an aquatic fighting technique that he alone masters. And if you need to keep the crowds out of these training events, just ask Wyre to deck out the joint in barbed wire!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234Next »

31/38
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 31/01/2012, 00:48

@makimur, Linda was used before Heitachi came out... Usually in addition to Fei in mono, because she is better thab Macumba, or as a Fei alternative... Guess i haven't fought a lor of fang pi users since
32/38
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 31/01/2012, 10:53

@Maki:
yes they don't have ability to do 2 hit KO without fury in ELO
however 7 damage Kati (if they change it) + Ralph (with fury) = 2 hit KO right?

it is not about whether you could do 2 hit KO or not
it is about threat
it would be difficult for the fang pi users to fury Ralph where fang pi lack of +/- attack
however the threat of being KO'ed in every round make them needs to think another possibility

for example you deal 5 damage with Ralph in round 1
you have Kati in your hand (SOA always handy against cards that relying on ability or DR)
your opp needs to watch your movement, ability is not a problem for Kati
this is where the mind games comes in, throw Kati? your opp will pillz like hell to stop Kati

but I agree Fei is very solid, however I would kill to have a good SOA in fang pi (esp since I prefer to play mono fang pi)
33/38
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Tuesday 31/01/2012, 11:11

I don't think anyone played Linda competitively... 8/4 against SoA or whenever you don't get courage is stupid for a 4*. I've seen people using Zinfrid, I've used him myself.
34/38
Wednesday 01/02/2012, 00:37

I've seen some people using Linda in very similar decks... I supposed that'd count
35/38
ChefMike1134 - Legend - wicked souls English
Thursday 02/02/2012, 15:00

Quote post #14
"2) UR doesnt usually put out cards that are blatantly better than existing cards, normally theres a trade. Kazayan > Beetenka by a damage or equal against SOA and Wyre > Tank by 1 power. Just a weird release. Not a bad one, but weird for sure."

untrue . easiest example - Bennie . same stats as Meroo , but with +2 power ability . invalid point . plenty of new cards have surfaced as replacements for older cards that simply cannot compete nowadays . nobody everused Meroo . plenty use Bennie .
36/38
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 10/02/2012, 00:51

No guesses for new cards? I think itll be Piranas, Freaks, Berzerk, UW...
37/38
Friday 10/02/2012, 06:09

New cards tomorrow. Specs are Vortex, Berzerk, Ulu Watu, Piranas, and Freaks
38/38
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/02/2012, 08:10

Personally, I think Anakrohm is very adorable (especially in level 2).

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals